Magnificent news, after hearing about all the bugs many fans of The Skyrim Romance Mod were facing, modders – Chris HPZ, Peri & Mara – went out of there way to fix these problems. So we send our gratitude to these modders for helping us and the community!
Bugs that were Fixed
– Dragon priest mask display fixed
– Weapon plaque in cottage basement
– The player bed in sravhouseinterior was fixed, the play did not own the bed
– “A Night to Remember” Quest
– “Are you insane! You are going to trust that-that overgrown lizard and fly it!?” Bishop speech fixed to happen only at Whiterun at the Great Porch
– “Bishop’s Wolf Ring” for the additional race
– Patio benches to appear at the Honeymoon Cottage
– Daedric Artifacts Displaying
-Removed previous wedding quest “sravArieWeddingScene”
Though these modders fixed these issues, we need to do testing before we can release Skyrim Romance 3.1 to the public. If you wish to be a beta tester, just contact us for the copy of the updated mod. When you play through, please check the fixes listed above, and then report in with your experience. After, we can determine if we can release this update. Also, even a non-Sexlab edition for Skyrim Romance.
Email us here for the beta testing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before this post ends, a big thanks again, to Chris HPZ, Peri & Mara for doing this! We are extremely grateful!
– Skyrim Romance Team – Eboni, Mara’s Personal Assistant
Featured Screenshot by Crimson