Forbidden Love Main Forums The Plaza The Expression Wall Work in Progress, Upcoming Player House & Other work

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This is a fuzzy video on  twitch of my work in progress for Skyrim. It is a personal player house mod, completely custom meshes, with tons of time spent painting, etc. Shiny parts and completely solid colors are unpainted mesh. Video quality is what it is at this point. Very brief look. Hope you enjoy.  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/161608836   if the video link gives you a time machine message, just hand type in the http://www.twitch.tv/videos/161608836        Twitch is having some video bug issues, it seems.PartialPaintedPic

Mercy
    Participant

It’s lovely!!

Amarthaniel
    Participant

Thank you Mercy!  It will take a little time to finish, but I hope to have custom furnishings in some respects.

Amarthaniel
    Participant
    Amarthaniel
    Participant

New rough Daggerwork, sword, mesh pics, no textures atm. All work in progress of personal projects and for now the last I will post of my meshing work. Taking up too much room in the forum. To see other things I have done, you can check on Nexus under Amarthaniel. Thank you!

Amarthaniel
    Participant

Mudbox mask work

Amarthaniel
    Participant
    Mara
    • Admin

Wow! Beautiful work!

Amarthaniel
    Participant

Thank you Mara.  Glad you like the work. 🙂

Amarthaniel
    Participant

topdown view of my statue to Sanguine. In progress. He still needs clothes or draping of some and his own chair. To model into a sitting position, I borrowed a Skyrim throne temporarily. small ripples on the skin surface are from Mudbox. They come out with retopology. Only giving a top down view to keep it a surprise when done. Sort of.

Mara
    • Admin

Wow beautiful work!

Amarthaniel
    Participant

I think he is fairly sexy for a statue. Glad you like him. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.