//What am I missing?
What am I missing? 2017-11-21T01:17:53+00:00

Home Forums Mod Support What am I missing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #25973 |

Hello. I have a quick question.

Um… It’s Bishop face texture that I’m having an annoying problem with. It’s all blockish like and I don’t know what to do. And yes, I have tried this mod to and it does not work on Bishop’s face. I do use ModOrganizer by the way…

Can someone please tell me if there’s a fix’s or if I installed something wrong.

CausticWitch
    Participant

Do you happen to have a screenshot?

Savannah
    Participant

I guess I could try. I’m not sure as to how I can show my problem because I think it would be rather difficult…

But I’ll definitely see what I can do.

Savannah
    Participant

So… Here’s a screenshot. I think it’s to dark to see my problem but I’ll try taking it again in hopefully better ingame lighting.

Bishop

I’m beginning to think it’s the shadows in skyrim that might be the cause of my problem but I could be wrong too.

CausticWitch
    Participant

Bishop uses custom face textures so I’m assuming that means he uses custom normal maps as well (which is what the linked mod changes.)  The way I messed with face textures requires going into the CK. Another less in-depth fix would be to manually replace the normal map. I changed Bishop’s textures manually so I can’t promise this is the actual file-path but this might be it: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\bishop

Or something like it if you don’t have a steam installation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.