The Noir Chronicles! (Drawings)2018-09-02T00:09:20+00:00

Home Forums Creations Visual Art The Noir Chronicles! (Drawings)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys! I’ve been feeling artsy and since I’ve recently redone some drawings of my main character I thought I’d share all the art I have so far and make a new topic to show off new stuff too in case some of you don’t follow me over on Deviantart. And without further ado, here we go! (Also these aren’t in any specific order so it isn’t really from newest to oldest or anything)

Noir
    Participant

This one IS new as of 9-2-2018

Noir
    Participant

Here’s another drawing of Noir for ya, wanted to draw her again looking more like her scared past self who was stolen from her tribal home in Elsweyr and forced to live in an unfamiliar land with unfamiliar trees which is what I hoped to portray here with those shadows looking like twisted branches ensnaring her. I was originally going to have her laying on a thick tree branch but since I suck at backgrounds I went with something more abstract. Hope you like it!

Noir
    Participant

It’s probably only because of all the Halloween stuff now popping up at the stores but I felt like making a spookier version of Noir so enjoy her in all her vampire gorey-uh I mean glory!

Noir
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.