Forbidden Love Main Forums Mod Support Spooning!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So yes, Bishop will drill me, but he won’t lay down with me. Any thought of adding compatibility with Wolfskin Bedrolls for Spooning or Campfire Spooning? I have Go to Bed which allows my Dragonborn to lay down on beds and bedrolls, and it would be wonderful if Bishop would snuggle with me.

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Zanaji,

I’ve had thoughts about Campfire and SRM before but it would be very difficult to script spooning. You would have to create your own mod version that changes the layout of the tent interior, unique bedrolls for the spooning animations, FNIS scripts for two person interactions. scripts to work the changes and implement “Campfire mod” as a dependency to SRM.

“Go to Bed” mod would be even harder, as there are so many different forms of beds through out Skyrim. Even if you were to limit it to “Honeymoon Cottage” you would still have to have “Go to bed” as a dependency, FNIS scripts, etc.

Have you tried OSA and OSex. It is on Nexus in the animations section. No dependency is needed, it is a very intimate romantic love making mod that does allow DB and Bishop to snuggle “not sleep”. It can be used anywhere in Skyrim, compatible with most mods, and is player driven, with very high quality animations. You can simply Hug, Kiss, spoon, or make love etc, you decide. I use it for my characters all the time, I find it more intimate than Sexlabs. I have even added Bishop’s sex voice from SRM into it. It has it’s own framework so doesn’t conflict with Sexlabs either.

Sky9
    Participant

Visenya Osex was such a great suggestion! May I ask how you got Bishop’s sex voice to work with it? I tried it out by mirroring the folder structure for the male voice in Osex but I can’t find an option to change the voice to see if it even works.

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Sky9,

I listened to each of Bishops sex voice files from SRM through my media player, chose the ones I thought would suit Osex, put them in a temp folders mirroring Osex, and renamed the files exactly to Osex, Copied and pasted them over to Osex  overwriting the originals. (but made a copy of Osex originals first). Took a bit of time getting his voice pieces in the right places to suit, but it sounds great. My DB only has one partner in Skyrim so it works, but my method would give every partner Bishops voice if played that way. I re-did the female voice also. Used SexLabs voices, chose the ones I thought suited my character, breathy with a lot of breathy ‘oh yes’, now it sounds so much better, I don’t know what my house would have sounded like when I was working on it, poor neighbours… :0 🙂

Hope this helps xx

I could upload a copy of mine if you would like, or you could try your own.. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.