Forbidden Love Main Forums Mod Support Special Edition conversion crash

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone,</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Recently, I had tried to convert Skyrim Romance to the Special Edition. I used Nif Optimizer to optimise meshes and I optimized the FaceGenData file separately. I converted the animations to SE as well. However, the Special Edition Creatiom Kit seemingly crashes whenever I tried to save the esp with converted files. So instead, I saved the esp file without converted files and then replaced the esp with the one that crashed my Creation Kit.</p>
    The game opened up normally. I was in Breezehome. I went outside to Riverwood. The game loaded, but when I neared the Sleeping Giant Inn, the game seemingly crashed. I then tried to summon Bishop using console commands in Breezehome and the game still crashed. I have XP32 SE, FNIS SE, Sexlab SE and Realistic Ragdolls SE, so I dontd know what is causing thus problem.

Thanks so much for your help and advice.

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Kumar,

Few questions first, did you convert a new download of the SRM from Nexus.? Did you convert all your meshes separably, e.g. (“head only” (face, teeth, eyes,) then the rest of your meshes) folder to folder,? Then your textures folder to folder,?

Did you download the Creation Kit 64 and run SMR through that,?

Did you start a new game.?

Crashes caused in locations where the SRM characters are is usually caused by your facegen files, re run Nif  optimizer on your facegen files and try to run SRM SSE through CK64, running it through CK will produce converted facegen data which you use to override your current ones.

I’ve listed a few mods that you will also need to assist SRM SSE to work –

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) on Nexus.

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE – FNIS SE XXL “needed because Sexlabs loads more animations”

SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA5

PapyrusUtil SE – Modders Scripting Utility Functions (on nexus)

MFG Fix (for facial animations) on Nexus.

Mod Organizer 2 – I advice this one as it allows you to mess with your files easier.

hope this helps xx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.