Forbidden Love Main Forums Mod Support Skyrim Romance SSE Conversion Guide, Tips and Advice…

Viewing 5 posts - 25 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I converted it with your guide.

Edit: So, I checked the mod again and it works for the most part, the only issue is that after fights I can’t talk to Bishop anymore. It works fine each time I disable and enable him, but I’m wondering if there’s a more long term solution to this issue. Hitting him does not work.

Thank you so much for all your help so far.

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Bombay,

It’s one of those common issues, I had it in LE too. as of yet there is no long term solution to fix it. When it happens in my game, I save, load and it works.

I don’t like hitting or fuz’ing Bishop either, well not all the time… 🙂 🙂

Hope this helps xxx

AlienNGP
    Participant

id love to see Full Support for this as i have tried converting it to SSE i just plainly cant comprehend the programs its just easier for me to download the file made for it but high hopes that we get a actual SSE version and great work on the conversion guide

Ciri
    Participant

Hello, i’m having an issue where I crash to desktop whenever I approach any of the SRM characters. I believe it is caused by an issue i’m having with convertertoskyrim. Whenever I place it in both the behaviors folder and the skyrim romance animated, it crashes. In behavior’s case, it opens for a second and crashes. Anything I can do about this? I do have Havokbehaviorpostprocess in both folders. Thanks so much in advance.

Visenya
    Participant

Hello Ciri,

CTD when approaching or in the location of SRM characters is usually caused by the “Facegen” file. If you haven’t already got a copy of the “facegen” folder on your desktop, take a copy from the original SRM LE, run it through “Nif Optimiser” “head only” and place it on your desktop “keep this as your backup copy”. Now open up your converted SRM SSE, go to “meshes\actor\character\facegen… and delete the facegen folder and replace it with your converted facegen folder you have just optimised.

As for your animation and behaviour folder you need two files in there.  HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe and converttoskyrimSE.bat. These files should not cause CTD. Double click the converttoskyrimSE.bat in both files and let it do it’s magic, now run FNIS. If there is no errors, you are good to go. Test your game..

Hope this helps xx

Viewing 5 posts - 25 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.