Forbidden Love Main Forums Mod Support Skyrim Romance SSE Conversion Guide, Tips and Advice…

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Wow, it’s beautiful! Really awesome work! I love the all those little details.

cimleya
    Participant

Time since I moove on SSE and time to get this mod from Goldrim to SSE My character was bored whitout Bishop since he came back. But not really welcoming well haha

Thank to you Visenya and your help ton get Bishop back haha

My character welcoming Bishop back in skyrim se huhu

Bishop back haha

Visenya
    Participant

I love this 🙂 🙂 🙂

So funny,

Well done Cimleya xxx

I am so happy you have your ranger xxx

Messalynn
    Participant

Hi there, first of all thanks so much for this wonderful guide! I followed it as carefully as I could. However when I tried the mod everyone was T-posing around and I found that I got this warning in FNIS: >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS skyrim romance animated Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Do you maybe know how to fix this? Thank you! x

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Messalynn,

You need to convert your animations to run with SSE.

First you need to locate a file HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe that should have come with your new CK64. Either add HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe  to your File Explorer search bar to locate it, or manually go to your Skyrim Special Edition folder, look in a folder called “Tools” or I’ve provided a link to mine on Mega – https://mega.nz/fm/mP4WDS6Z .

You will also need to download another part from nexus sse – https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/.

Once you have them both, place on desktop. Open up your  “converttoskyrimSE.bat” and place HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe  in the same folder. Keep these together.

Copy both files “converttoskyrimSE.bat” and “HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe” and paste them into your SRM SSE folder – “Meshes\Actors\Character\ animations\skyrim romance animated\

Now run your bat file “converttoskyrimSE.bat”… “Double click”on it and let it do it’s magic…

Regenerate Your FNIS XXL and it should work,

xxx

Messalynn
    Participant

Hi Visenya, thanks for the quick response! I followed the instructions, but I’m still getting the warning.

I tried converting the animations again, reinstalling the skeleton, reinstalling FNIS, but I still get that error when I try to regenerate my FNIS XXL.

I’ve included a picture of what it looks like down below:

Example

So sorry to bother you with this, I just don’t understand where I went wrong 🙁

Messalynn
    Participant

In addition to my previous post, I went and converted the behaviour file as well. It didn’t get converted the first time because it’s not in the animation folder, but that seemed to have fixed it (in case anyone else runs into this error 🙂 ) I’ll post another update after more testing, thanks so much for your help! xxx

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Messalynn,

You are right by converting the behaviour, I forgot to add that in the tutorial, damm. In my defence, I did convert it all back in July 🙁

Good pick up though xxx

Well done I’ll go add it now 🙂

Bombay
    Participant

I Have a question to this Step

Take a copy of your “FaceGenData” folder from SRM LE, paste it into your SSE Nif Optimiser Folder, run Nif Optimiser “Head” only. Once optimised place it on your desktop as a “backup” copy. Delete the file “facegendata” in your SRM SSE Mod “meshes\actor\character\facegendata\”, and replace it with your converted copy of “Facegendata” from your desktop. Take your save back one and enter the area again.

Do I paste the new optimized Facegendata to my optimized Zip file or my optimized non Zip File. ?

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Bombay,

You add your new Facegendata to the SRM SSE non-zipped folder version installed in your game.

Hope this helps xx

Bombay
    Participant

Yeah Thank you so much!

I tried that but now I have another Problem.
    So played Skyrim a little without getting in contact with bishop to see if everything else works. but as soon as I come close to bishop my game crashes any Idea why?

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Bombay,

Did you convert Skyrim SSE yourself using my guide or was it given to you converted.?

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.