Forbidden Love Main Forums Media Skyrim Romance Special Edition Baby Julian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Ladies,

With being an artist plus a Reborn artist in the UK, I never felt like the original “Baby Julian” was ever good enough. He always reminded me of a porcelain doll. I understand that babies aren’t a thing  in Skyrim and you have to except what mod makers create so I set out to improve, then create my own. I finally finished him 24th February 2019.

I haven’t done the best screen shots, but you can see him.

I also created a workable crib inside Honeymoon Cottage…. that allows Mama to place him and pick him up…

Rayne
    Participant

Oh my gosh, that’s so adorable! He looks very precious, and I love the idea of being able to put him in the crib! Awww, what an amazing idea! >_<

Visenya
    Participant

Thanks Rayne,

I think Julian has been the most difficult model to create to date, I started working on him in LE and brought him over with me, dropped the project for awhile with testing SRM SSE, but with being at that stage in my game where I could test him easily, I’ve picked him back up.

I have a few idea’s too expand on this stage of the mod, I don’t always spend time with the baby, I usually restart and move on, but sometimes I feel when a roleplay is going great between my BD and Bishop, it’s nice to slow pace the game, but there is no room in Skyrim for this. No interactions to incorporate the DB being a mum. Simply placing Julian in his crib, so DB and Bishop have the evening to themselves etc.

I am hoping to activate the crib in Honeymoon Cottage when the birth scene is finished so the crib isn’t a permanent fixture when not needed.

I’ve done a couple more screenshots in bodyslide to show Julian next to the original Julian baby, there you can really see the difference between mine and the original. When you think my Julian has the same face model as the original and with manipulation and re_texturing, the results are day and night. I’ve also changed the texture again since yesterday on his custom hats, boots, body and mittens.

My 18 year old daughter thinks he’s creepy, looks too realistic but she also said that about the dolls I created.. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.