Forbidden Love Main Forums Mod Support Se support attempt

Viewing 9 posts - 85 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Participant

No, follower mods, armor mods, or Lanters of Skyrim should not interfere. I also use Lanterns of Skyrim but only had issues with JK’s Skyrim. The only mods that should be interfering (preventing Casavir from entering the ball or any of the guests inside from appearing) are mods that edit the Tamriel Worldspace, particularly the block I referenced earlier. Start with all the mods that alter the environment (city and landscape overhauls). A housing mod should not interfere because it’s typically only editing that particular house’s cell. And if you are using the fix I gave you, JK’s Skyrim should not give you any problems.

Do me a favor and once you get to that point, let the first mod you test be JK’s Skyrim with the fix I gave you. If you can enter in, then you know you have the right .esp active. If you can’t, you have the wrong one. If you can successfully pass the JK’s Skyrim test, activate the rest of your environment mods. If you can still access the ball, then it should be safe to activate everything else. If you can’t, give me a list of your city/environment mods and I’ll take a look.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that currently Realistic Water II, Forest of Dibella, Skyrim 3D Trees and Landscapes, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, Immersive Laundry, Veydosebrom Grasses and Groundcover, or any patches related to those mods, do not interfere with Skyrim Romance in any capacity.

Visenya
    Participant

Wow, If I was Darchangel189 I would pack up my mod and leave this place. Talk about confusing.

She’s gone from solving one problem, which was SRM ballroom guests CTD, to completely stripping her mod list, only to be told that once she gets a a solution to her second problem of Casavir not following, she should then add a conflicting mod back in so she can create a “work around” to a potential problem she has just solved by removing said mod. I thought this was a test to get SRM SSE working first, not to prove a point with a conflicting mod. Work a rounds should be explored when a member has a successful SRM SSE, with a couple of play thoughts under their belt. We are not here to solve other mod conflicts, we are here to help members achieve a successful SRM SSE. Advice on JK’s Skyrim is good if a member is having a problem whilst the mod is active in their mod list. When JK’s Skyrim is removed, that conflict is solved.

She has also been advised that AF does not cause conflicts but has been given a solution in terms of a console command that does cause problems. “Console Commands” are Not a solution, they are a band aid at best, that will mess up the interaction system that Mara has created for SRM. I have never heard any member come back on and say “well I had no problem at all once I used that console command, miracle worker that” Quite the opposite.

AF does cause conflicts, it was advised by The Romance Team not to add mods that change the followers AI system and from the hundreds of reports on Nexus confirming this, I’ll stick with the opinion of those that created SRM and my knowledge\understanding of how the mod works. If a member chooses to go against the advise of the creators, then they are on their own in terms of problems caused. Advise is there for a reason.

Let’s help Darchangel189 get her SRM SSE working first… xx Everything else can be solved later…xx

Rayne
    Participant

Alright, I hope you guys figure it out. Good luck!

darchangel89
    Participant

The issue is, I really love JKs skyrim, and hate playing without it.  But Im thinking if I can ever get through the ballroom scene, I will add it back after that.  Same with AFT, I use it for other followers on other characters, but will wait till Ive finished a playthrough of SRM to use it.
    I have my barebones game ready to play, and figured I would just hurry through the SRM quest stuff to get to the ballroom to see if everything works, but…  I find myself dawdling because I am scared to get to that point and still have it not work.  LOL I know, Im pathetic!  lol
    I am so appreciative of you ladies help.

Edit:  Im having that annoying dark face bug, and none of my usual methods for fixing it have worked, but Im at the point right now where I just really dont care anymore.  lol

darchangel89
    Participant

It worked!  It worked it worked it worked!
    /does happy dance 🙂

Visenya
    Participant

Well Done Darchangel189 I’m so happy for you xxx

darchangel89
    Participant

It was worth it to see Bishop all dressed up haha

RedSorceress
    Participant

Hi so I am having issues with animations, I think. I am pretty sure everything is loading through FNIS right as there is no error and I can see it recognizes everything. Everything was going smooth, I even was able to get through the ball scene fine. But when Bishop fast travels us to the tower, everything goes find up until the kiss. It doesnt happen at all, we just stare at each other and then I have the option to speak to him and say ‘You just kissed me!’. The first go around the animation took almost 5 minutes and he kissed me randomly down the road after the scene and other times Ill just get stuck right after the conversation. Any ideas?

Visenya
    Participant

Hi RedSorceress,

Have you tried an independent “Kiss me” option in the “Bishop” dialogue to confirm it is the animation not firing.?

It could simply be the order in which you have done your scene encounters. I know certain scenes and after scene dialogues don’t trigger right if done before other scenes. I’m only mentioning this as I always do the “First Kiss” scene after rescuing the wolf as recommended in the “Cheat” sheet.

Did you make a save before the scene triggered, if so take your game back and try again to see if it triggers.

Hope his helps xx

Viewing 9 posts - 85 through 93 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.