Forbidden Love Main Forums Mod Support Se support attempt

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Wow, If I was Darchangel189 I would pack up my mod and leave this place. Talk about confusing.

She’s gone from solving one problem, which was SRM ballroom guests CTD, to completely stripping her mod list, only to be told that once she gets a a solution to her second problem of Casavir not following, she should then add a conflicting mod back in so she can create a “work around” to a potential problem she has just solved by removing said mod. I thought this was a test to get SRM SSE working first, not to prove a point with a conflicting mod. Work a rounds should be explored when a member has a successful SRM SSE, with a couple of play thoughts under their belt. We are not here to solve other mod conflicts, we are here to help members achieve a successful SRM SSE. Advice on JK’s Skyrim is good if a member is having a problem whilst the mod is active in their mod list. When JK’s Skyrim is removed, that conflict is solved.

She has also been advised that AF does not cause conflicts but has been given a solution in terms of a console command that does cause problems. “Console Commands” are Not a solution, they are a band aid at best, that will mess up the interaction system that Mara has created for SRM. I have never heard any member come back on and say “well I had no problem at all once I used that console command, miracle worker that” Quite the opposite.

AF does cause conflicts, it was advised by The Romance Team not to add mods that change the followers AI system and from the hundreds of reports on Nexus confirming this, I’ll stick with the opinion of those that created SRM and my knowledge\understanding of how the mod works. If a member chooses to go against the advise of the creators, then they are on their own in terms of problems caused. Advise is there for a reason.

Let’s help Darchangel189 get her SRM SSE working first… xx Everything else can be solved later…xx

Rayne
    Participant

Alright, I hope you guys figure it out. Good luck!

darchangel89
    Participant

The issue is, I really love JKs skyrim, and hate playing without it.  But Im thinking if I can ever get through the ballroom scene, I will add it back after that.  Same with AFT, I use it for other followers on other characters, but will wait till Ive finished a playthrough of SRM to use it.
    I have my barebones game ready to play, and figured I would just hurry through the SRM quest stuff to get to the ballroom to see if everything works, but…  I find myself dawdling because I am scared to get to that point and still have it not work.  LOL I know, Im pathetic!  lol
    I am so appreciative of you ladies help.

Edit:  Im having that annoying dark face bug, and none of my usual methods for fixing it have worked, but Im at the point right now where I just really dont care anymore.  lol

darchangel89
    Participant

It worked!  It worked it worked it worked!
    /does happy dance 🙂

Visenya
    Participant

Well Done Darchangel189 I’m so happy for you xxx

darchangel89
    Participant

It was worth it to see Bishop all dressed up haha

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.