Forbidden Love Main Forums Mod Support Se support attempt

Viewing 12 posts - 73 through 84 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Visenya- I reloaded the save several times, and he still wouldnt follow me.  I use AFT, should I delete it?
    Rayne- I do use JKs Skyrim, but I think it was you who gave me the fix for that.
    I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, but now half the people at the ball are naked LOL
    Thanks, ladies, for helping me with this.  You are awesome 🙂

Rayne
    Participant

Since JK’s Skyrim and the fix I gave you are the same name, might want to double-check by reinstalling the one I gave you. Or, you could open JK’s Skyrim in xEdit, go down to Worldspace > Tamriel > Block 0, -1 > Sub-Block 2, -2 > 0000979E  [20, -16]. If it’s the fix I gave you, there should be no 0000979 entry.

If you are running any other mods that make edits to the Worldspace, hunt down that particular block. If there are, what you will want to do is make a copy of the conflicting mod’s .esp, delete the offending entry, and use that one to get into the ball.

Casavir not entering the ball after you should only be caused by the worldspace edit, as it changes up the navmesh, preventing him from following you into the ball. If you exit, he will likely be running around after you as normal. When I was troubleshooting the issue, I also had problems with all the guests consistently appearing inside the ball until I fixed the worldspace edit. So try that and let me know how it goes. 🙂

darchangel89
    Participant

I removed every mod I could think of that might be conflicting, and somehow managed to corrupt all my saves, so…. starting over….  I will let you know if it works when I get to that point again

darchangel89
    Participant

Ok, so Cas is still not following me into the ballroom, and I dont have any mods that alter anything in that area, or any follower mods anymore.  Also, when I zone into the ballroom area, the announcer guy isnt there anymore either.
    I think this mod just hates me 🙁

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Darchangel,

Not having an easy time with Casavir are you. 🙁

So we have eliminated mods that effect  navmesh, AI changing mods. we have a bare bone set up. Let’s see if we can fix this,

Do you do your SRM SSE interactions in a certain order.? First kiss, Neeska, Jack, Alec, Casavir, Thorn, Darren, Cael, etc Asking just so we can rule it out 🙂

Have you run LooT for your Load Order.

Are you using Mo2 or Nexus Mod Manager.

Have you had a successful game yet with your SRM SSE convert.?

Rayne
    Participant

Weird, I responded to you last night but it looks like my post is gone.

If the announcer guy isn’t in there, then something is editing that area. I had the same problem when I was troubleshooting it. At times, half or more of the guests, including the announcer, would not show up. The actual ballroom is not in Solitude, by the way. It’s in Tamriel’s worldspace. So it’s not edits to Solitude that you need to worry about, it’s anything that edits the entire open world.

The best way to test the mod to make sure it’s working is to run ONLY the mod and it’s required mods, recruit Bishop in Riverwood, rescue Karnwyr, speak to Bishop to complete the quest, and then go straight to Solitude. Casavir’s scene should play regardless of order. I did this and it worked just fine. Once you get to the ballroom part, save it before talking to Casavir to port you to the Blue Palace. Then talk to him, confirm he ports you to the palace, confirm you can enter the ball with him. If the answer is yes, exit the game, and start installing mods in small blocks.

darchangel89
    Participant

maybe its because I had JKs skyrim, and even tho I uninstalled it, it left something behind?
    Ok, Im going to start with a bare bones build and try it.
    Time to delete my entire mods folder and start over!  Yay!  🙁

face/body/hair/clothes mods shouldnt affect the mod, right?

Rayne
    Participant

No, they should be okay! Meshes and textures are fine, as long as there is no .esp. Running a mod like Racemenu is fine, too, but remember…this is just a test save to see if you can find the culprit. Once we find it, you can get your setup just the way you like it and start a real save. 🙂 Always remember that even though this is a test profile, every time you add mods, sort with LOOT. It seems like a tedious process, but it helps eliminate any other possible issues.

darchangel89
    Participant

Do you think the Lanterns of Skyrim mod will affect it?  Or any mods that change the vanilla player house in solitude?  Or the Outfit NPCs mod?  Im going through my mod list, and I didnt realize how huge it was lol

thevirginenigma
    Participant

hey darchangel89,

from my experience follower mods shouldn’t conflict with SRM. I use EFF and have no issues with it. Plus, when Cas is with you he isn’t considered a follower since he has no follower dialogue. And Bishop has his own follower framework so he won’t be affected by ATF or any other mod.

if Casavir won’t follow you into the ballroom then try this;

open the console by pressing the ~ button
    click on him, this should bring up his Base ID and other stats
    go into the ballroom
    open the console again and type in “moveto player” without quotations

Hope this helped 🙂

darchangel89
    Participant

I did placeatme before, but didnt try movetoplayer.  Placeatme moved him into the ballroom, and things seemed to be fine, but then when he asked to dance my character basically froze in place and I couldnt move her no matter what I tried.  🙁

Rayne
    Participant

No, follower mods, armor mods, or Lanters of Skyrim should not interfere. I also use Lanterns of Skyrim but only had issues with JK’s Skyrim. The only mods that should be interfering (preventing Casavir from entering the ball or any of the guests inside from appearing) are mods that edit the Tamriel Worldspace, particularly the block I referenced earlier. Start with all the mods that alter the environment (city and landscape overhauls). A housing mod should not interfere because it’s typically only editing that particular house’s cell. And if you are using the fix I gave you, JK’s Skyrim should not give you any problems.

Do me a favor and once you get to that point, let the first mod you test be JK’s Skyrim with the fix I gave you. If you can enter in, then you know you have the right .esp active. If you can’t, you have the wrong one. If you can successfully pass the JK’s Skyrim test, activate the rest of your environment mods. If you can still access the ball, then it should be safe to activate everything else. If you can’t, give me a list of your city/environment mods and I’ll take a look.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that currently Realistic Water II, Forest of Dibella, Skyrim 3D Trees and Landscapes, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, Immersive Laundry, Veydosebrom Grasses and Groundcover, or any patches related to those mods, do not interfere with Skyrim Romance in any capacity.

Viewing 12 posts - 73 through 84 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.