Forbidden Love Main Forums Mod Support Se support attempt

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Participant

so I noticed that all of the mods required by srm are (to some extent) supported now, and I wanted to try to get it working, I loaded it up in ck saved it, ran the update tool for the animations so fnis would recognize them for the se version, followed the installation guide and actually got things working, then the ballroom happened, I wanted to see if the mod actually worked or if it was just the basics, and turns out you can go and get the ball gown and then talk to casavir and he teleports you to the ballroom, then the game crashes a few seconds after the loading screen shows up so I thought oh dang it’s just the basics that are working. thing is if I teleport myself to the ballroom, everything is fine, the quest isn’t continuing because I haven’t gone there with casavir, but the ballroom is their people are dancing things are working properly, so now im frustrated because I know things can work, they just aren’t. I know no one really needs to give me any help on this because there is no se version and there probably won’t be, but that’s exactly why I really want to try and get this to work, because myself and im sure others would happily put in a little extra effort if it meant they could play this on the newer version of skyrim.

Yuki Wolf
    Participant

I’ve looked into all of the mods, that were listed as reasons that Skyrim Romance couldn’t be ported to Skyrim Special Edition, and all of them have been updated for Skyrim Special Edition. My deep hope is that now all of those obstacles are out of the way, someone will work on porting it over. I am an extreme modder and everything is just SO much more stable on SSE. Please let me know how this goes.

Rain
    • Admin

Looking forward to this! BEst hopes to whoever can port this now <3

Mara
    • Admin

Just letting you guys know I am looking into this to try to find a solution 🙂

Savant
    Participant

Did this last night.  Just replace SexLab with FlowerGirls SE.  It is almost a 1:1 code replacement:

Example for srav_TIF__030526E0.psc, the relevant bits would look like:
    dxFlowerGirlsScript property FlowerGirls auto

….

actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as actor

FlowerGirls.MasturbationScene(akSpeaker)

….

Therese
    Participant

Any news regarding this?

Or could the people that gotten SR working maybe post a guide? I miss Bishop in this playthrough ..

Drift Avalii
    Participant

Just another little bump – has anybody managed to get SR working with the Special Edition? If you have, how did you do it?

Visenya
    Participant

Hello Drift,

Good news on that front. I am on my first ever game of Skyrim Special Edition and I’ve taken Skyrim Romance 3.1. with me.

I have been playing SRM along side the dragon quest and after 2 weeks (117hrs) of intensive game testing I have married Bishop. I am just entering my 1st stage of pregnancy now so still got a bit of testing to go, but so far it has worked. I have had a few issues along the way, but I have now sorted them out.

I was hoping to have another successful test before offering my version to Mara and putting together an “How to” guide.

SSE BallroomSSE Wedding in Forest

Visenya
    Participant

Hello Drift,

Good news on that front. I decided 2 weeks ago to move to Skyrim Special Edition and take Bishop with me. On my first extensive play though following the “Dragon Quest line” 117 hours, I have just married the Ranger in the forest. I have hit a few issues along the way, but I have sorted them as they arouse.

My DB is just entering pregnancy now so I’ve got a bit more testing to go. The belly node on my custom body is also working, so things are looking positive.

I am hoping to do one more successful test before offering a copy to Mara and hopefully create a “How to” guide.

I also tried to upload a few screenshots of it working in SSE, but haven’t managed that one yet 😉

Drift Avalii
    Participant

Visenya, that’s amazing! Thank you for working on it, and I look forward to following your directions and getting it working in SSE myself! 😀

Fiona
    Participant

This is really good news as  i have both Oldrim and SSE.

Unfortunately i can’t get a stable game anymore on original Skyrim and the only thing stopping me from trying out SSE is lack of Skyrim Romance.

Thank you so much for doing this and hopefully you have continued success with the testing!

AvaNeve
    Participant

I just tried converting last night, and I’m pleased to say it *appears* to have been successful. I met Bishop, picked up Karnwyr, and ran through the ball scene quickly. While nothing’s combusted yet, I won’t be ready to claim my conversion works until I’ve played through the mod in full. But if anyone can’t wait, these are the instructions I followed: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990?tab=description. Feel free to join me in testing them out. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.