Forbidden Love Main Forums Fun and Games Competition Submissions Romance Screenshot Competition – April 2016

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So can I just delete the rest and leave one or? XD Im so new to even posting on a forum.   -Already did it for you 🙂 ! Good luck with the competition! -Iris

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Iris.
    cake
    Participant

Only 1 submission is allowed per person! Please read the rules carefully before posting your screenshot. -Iris

*extra cause bishop is an ass man* he loves his pink-haired vampire.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Iris.
    Dov Zii
    Participant

Thanks so much iris!~ 🙂

TheMoonWitch
    Participant

~~~~~Amusing Context Below~~~~

“Three Spriggan Earth Mothers. Three!”

“I’m telling you, it’ll have been worth it, I swear. Now come on, or I’ll leave you behind.”

With a teasing grin, the young Dunmer bounded ahead, her fragile wings capable enough to give her an extra burst of speed. Despite taking the lead, she could still hear the ranger groan behind her, his irritation palpable in the open air. But Valisilwen was not about to let his troublesome mood ruin their adventure. Sure it had been a bit of a struggle reaching their destination…”bit” perhaps being an understatement. Thanks to a few health potions they had managed to survive though, so in her opinion their journey was successful. Bishop did not share her optimism. But to hell with him, the beauty of Ancestor’s Glade was rumored to be unmatched in Skyrim and she wanted to view it with her own eyes.

Clambering over several large boulders and stumbling through thick patches of vegetation, the party finally reached the heart of the glade. The elf could feel the breath leave her lungs as she took in the beauty that now encompassed them. Small hot springs, archaic stone structures dotting the area, and butterflies floated about, lazily enjoying the evening air. Stone walls enclosed them, but a single opening towering above allowed a peek at a stunning night sky, moonlight pouring through to the very center of the glade. But by far the most mesmerizing aspect were the Canticle trees dotting the rocky terrain, all of which were at the height of their blooming. The air was filled with their fragrance, intoxicating, and their pink petals danced through the gentle breeze before drifting to the ground. Valisilwen was speechless for a moment, convinced she had stumbled into a dream. Regaining her senses she glanced back at her companion,

“Isn’t it beautiful, Bishop? Have you ever seen such a lovely place?”

Unlike herself, Bishop seemed far less enthused. Arms crossed firmly over his chest and his expression set in irritation and exhaustion. The beauty of nature hardly soothed his senses as it did the Dragonborn’s. Realizing this, Valisilwen merely rolled her eyes and drew her attention back to the Canticle tree before her. Setting aside her quiver and sword, she took a seat beneath the blossoming bows, relaxing in their generous shade. A serene expression settled on her face as she let the stress and exhaustion of their journey drift away. However, her companion would have none of it. She heard him crouch beside her and tried not to let her irritation show, knowing only too well he was about to ruin the moment.

“You’re far too easily satisfied, Princess.”

An exasperated sigh was her only reply. Here we go again. Her tolerant and complaisant attitude was often a point of irritation for Bishop. They never seemed to meet eye to eye on when the ends truly justify the means. Knowing the struggle it took to reach their destination, he was vexed once more.

“You- We could have died trying to get here! But you brush off the danger and take a few pretty flowers as a reward. This is why you’re always taken advantage of. Strangers would have you running halfway across Tamriel, facing gods know what, for petty reasons. And you would happily oblige, regardless of the cost.”

Valisilwen’s expression tensed further with each word, wings ruffling with irritation. This rant was nothing new, Bishop practically went off on it every other day, and she knew he was saying it out of concern, though he would vehemently deny it. But she could not ignore the slight sting of his words. The whole “fate of the Dragonborn” and “saving the world” duties that had been so suddenly thrust upon her terrified her and the ranger unknowingly added to her anxiety. It was times like these in the Ancestor’s Glade that she had a small escape from her destiny.

“…Bishop…”

“Would it kill you to add ‘no’ to your vocabulary? Just because you’re the Dragonborn doesn’t mean you have to help every poor soul that wanders your way.”

“…Bishop.”

“You’re too submissive and one day someone will take advantage of that and you’ll regret it, Princess-”

“BISHOP!”

In a swift motion the Dunmer caught her companion off guard, pushing him to the ground. It took a moment for the shock to subside for Bishop to register the exact position he had just been tackled into. Valisilwen crouched over him, almost feline-like, and her face was fixed with anger. For a moment she was silent, letting how the tables had turned sink into the man beneath her.

“You’re going to scare away the butterflies.” Her tone was soft, slightly menacing, but alluring all the same as she gazed into his eyes. She did not have to voice her thoughts, they were clear in her expression. Let it go. Bishop glared up at her, not used to being pushed around without consent, but the elf merely smirked, her expression softening with amusement. Slender fingers ran through honey brown hair, intertwining with the silken locks. Despite his anger, the gentle touch quickly began to melt Bishop’s hardened disposition, an arm swiftly snaking around her waist. Perhaps he could get used to this on occasion.

“Now…” Her voice was barely a whisper, pale lips ghosting over his, “the view is beautiful from here, wouldn’t you say, ranger…?”

~~~~~~~~

…And suddenly context became a one-shot. I am so sorry, I got way too into it. Don’t get me wrong, I love how dominant Bishop can be, but it’s about time he got put in his place for his little sassy remarks. And yes, I encountered three Spriggan Earth Mothers to get here for the sake of this shot. Much death ensued. ♥

Zsaklina
    Participant
    Zsaklina
    Participant

http://[URL=http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/JammyJamJam100/media/enb2016_4_6_8_50_46.jpeg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd497/JammyJamJam100/enb2016_4_6_8_50_46.jpeg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

The two lovers take a break from their arduous questing and relax in the Rift’s forests, relishing in each other’s company.

I was having a bit of trouble using the image uploader, so I’ve attempted to link my screenshot on Photobucket. Not sure if it worked, so I apologize if this post gets edited a few times.

Zsaklina
    Participant

photo enb2016_4_6_8_50_46.jpeg

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Zsaklina.
    Iris
    Participant

A little note to everyone: 

Dear contestants, Please be reminded that this is a screenshot competition. Some people have been sending screenshots with small stories with them – and even though we love the enthusiasm, this is not a story competition. If people keep writing small stories with their screenshots, these screenshots may be disregarded when we are judging these pieces of art and deciding who is the winner. Best of luck to everyone! Keep sending these lovely moments.

Robin
    Participant

Crimson
    Participant

Bishop and Fei

Oxybulle
    Participant

Mitara
    Participant

“No matter what, princess… I won’t let anyone hurt you…”

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Romance Screenshot Competition – April 2016’ is closed to new replies.