Forbidden Love Main Forums Fun and Games Competition Submissions Romance Screenshot Competition – April 2016

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    • Admin

Here in the replies you may submit a screenshot of your game and as long as the scene is romantic in nature and includes Bishop, it qualifies!
    Examples would be Bishop kissing your character, getting married, a steamy water scene, embracing, bleeding to death in his arms, etcetera. (OK, maybe not the latter.)

If you have problems uploading via the image uploader icon, upload to a file sharing website such as Photobucket and put a link to it in your reply.

Screenshots will be judged by our team when the competition closes on the 29th of April and the winner announced on May the 1st from our Facebook page and in the replies.

RULES:

• It must feature Bishop and your player character.
    • No photo editing, it must be a raw screenshot from your game.
    • No screenshots of conversations with Bishop.
    • Mods, ENBs, etc, are allowed.
    • Only 1 submission is allowed per person.
    • No nudity or 18+ subjects.

TIPS:

• To move the camera freely, enter “tfc” into the console while you are in third person. Alternatively, enter “tfc 1” to freeze the game as well. Enter it again to go back to normal player controls.
    • If the speed of the “tfc” camera is too fast for you, enter “sucsm 1” into the console or any other number up to the default speed, which is 5.
    • To disable the curser, compass, map markers, crosshair, etc, enter “tm” into the console. Enter it again to return everything.
    • F12 is the default key for capturing screenshots using Steam but if you have an ENB, the printscreen key will deposit one into your Skyrim.exe folder.
    • Install a poser mod to set up the characters for your screenshot, such as Puppeteer Master or Halo’s Poser Mod (18+ NSFW). (Go to https://skyrimromance.com/forums/topic/rurus-halos-poser-tutorial/#post-13466 for a tutorial.)
    • Troubles with the lighting on the characters’ faces? Facelight Plus lets you toggle that, both on your player character and any other NPC.
    • To increase the distance in which you can zoom in before things go invisible, enter “fov numberhere” into the console. Lower numbers let you zoom in more. “fov 0” returns it to default.
    Mara
    • Admin

I’m not entering because I’m one of the judges, heh, but I thought I’d post the only attempts at posed screenshots I ever did for more inspiration for you guys!

“Mmm THAT HAIR! Those globule of grease and dirt from the roads while we hang our necks over the terrifying heigh of Solitude’s inaccessible walls!” So romantic.

Kalla Lightheart
    Participant

those aren’t bad….

Iris
    Participant

Also one of the judges so i’m not entering either…., but MOAR inspiration! Hoping to see some awesome creative screenshots!

amanda crittenden
    Participant

How do you get poses like this?

amanda crittenden
    Participant

Kalla how do I get poses like these??

Erocerium
    Participant

Small context here. Ero suffers with the beast blood, so in turn the Vigilants of Stendarr along with the Silver-Hand will not let her just live in peace.

That’s not much of a problem though because they will never understand the bond between a ranger and his wolf. (My favorite personal scenes are when lunar moons force transformations and he screams “Hurt her and I’ll kill you!” #thefeels)

“No matter what, I got your back
    I’ll take a bullet for you if it comes to that
    I swear to God that in the bitter end
    We’re gonna be the last ones standing
    We’ll never fall, we’ll never fade
    I’ll promise you forever and my soul today
    No matter what until the bitter end
    We’re gonna be the last ones standing” – Papa Roach

Mara
    • Admin

Read the tips, I linked to two main poser mods. As for how to use Halo’s Poser that has all the romantic screenshots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEF2leinFT8

Kalla Lightheart
    Participant

errrr Halo Poser I think? I know that the Osesxky mod has some sweet poses in it too (tho they’re not ahhh…. actually “poses” *coughs* >.>) & it looks like Tara answered you too! ^________^ \o/

Dov Zii
    Participant

• This reply was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  Dov Zii.
    Elessia
    Participant

Moonlit Nightsky

We’ve been traveling through the Reach for days now. I wondered where Bishop would lead us. Although he claimed he knew this region well enough and never gets lost I had my doubts. It was getting darker and I decided to make camp for the day. Close to a river with a waterfall in the distance I erected our tent while Bishop was building a campfire. The clear night sky was illuminated by countless auroras in beautiful colors, and one of the twin moons was already up and shone in a red light down on us. It would have been a perfect night, if not for the feeling that stirred in my chest. I sighed and grabbed my bow, spotting the dragon’s silhouette dark against the full moon’s red glow.

“And here comes another dragon…” I growled and wanted to face it. But I didn’t come far. Two strong arms from behind caught me and pulled me closer to my traveling companion.

“What…?” I started but Bishop silenced me with a kiss on my neck. Gently he stroked through my hair and whispered into my ear.

“Not tonight, Princess. Not tonight…” He said and I obliged, knowing that the dragon wouldn’t be able to spot us from such a far away distance anyway.

Mara
    • Admin

Only one allowed I’m afraid! Love the enthusiasm, but your first submission fits the romance theme more 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Romance Screenshot Competition – April 2016’ is closed to new replies.