//Post Your Skyrim Character
Post Your Skyrim Character 2016-06-22T22:11:35+00:00

Home Forums Media Post Your Skyrim Character

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Crimson
    Participant
    Katt
    Participant

My Character Magling Alexia LaRouche

This is my Character Alexia LaRouche a Magling Raised by The College of Winterhold, Both The Previous Arch-Mage and Current Arch-Mage Savos Aren Mentored her. (More about that later.)

Mercy
    Participant

Mercy leaving Solitude

Mercy is my current character…a half human half altmer knight, who is roughly 20-21 when she arrives in Skyrim. Of course things go from bad to worse to you have got to be kidding me long before she met Bishop. She’s still not sure if he’s the best or the least of the worst that she has come across.

Sheira Varney
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Ceidnah the Winsome</p>

Maki
    Participant

I have been meaning to do this for a few days while waiting for the Skyrim Romance mod so here it goes… <3

“A proper name is something that normal and honorable people like to use. Me, I had plenty of names through the years ranging from theif, riff raff, lollygager and other “colorful” names. But for you, my classy friend, you can call me Noor.”

So what is a Noor?

While she keeps her real name for herself to conceal her past for what ever reason, she consider herself as a ‘academic theif‘ who has a curious passion for the Dwemer when she is not emptying pockets or stealing “borrowing” valuables. Her interest for the Dwemer even took her for a “visit” to the Thalmor for their writs over a dwemer crossbow.

The Thalmors were not so very happy though…

Of course there’s more to Noor but keeping it short for now (and I also don’t have more screenshots of her since taking screenshots in Skyrim is so clumsy without using mods x _ x )

Here’s hoping I can tell more about her through art or maybe even RP! ^_^

Bonus:

Noor is the not quite so magical greatgreatgreatgreat granddaughter of my cake addicted wizard lady Aspen Myrkwood from Elder Scrolls Online (NA server).

So mysterious…

Fiona
    Participant

My DB!

Synn
    Participant

This is Rhaine

And this is Isyndra

Brooke
    Participant
    Rowe
    Participant

Diannia Maddox
    Participant

Could not load it sorry.

Sheira Varney
    Participant

Odette Laughlin

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.