Forbidden Love Main Forums Creations Original Characters (For Role Playing)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This topic is for you to talk about your Dragonborn in as much detail as you want, keeping in mind that this may become a reference for anything you role play further in.

So I guess I’ll start this off.
    My dragonborn, called Zafyr Wolfre Claur, is a Ningheim, a Nord like race that are born with the protection and blessings of the Divines. Zafyr is a half-Elf half-Nord, looking like a Nord but with pointed ears and the delicate features of an Elf.
    She is 25 winters old and stands at 5 feet 8 inches, or 173 centimetres tall. She has long copper coloured hair, usually tied back in a ponytail, except for a few strands that slip free and fall around her face. She has large eyes that swirl with the oranges and yellows of fire, and a crimson tattoo across her face. Several other blood red tattoos span Zafyr’s body, each with a meaning and backstory. A set of scars run down Zafyr’s left cheek, a sign of victory over the events of her childhood.

Born on the 16th of Frostfall 4E176 to Ningheim parents, Zafyr spent her childhood secluded in the Jerall Mountains between Cyrodiil and Skyrim being taught how to control her abilities. At the age of ten, her mother was killed a bear whilst out hunting, and in honour of her mother, Zafyr picked up a bow and learned how to fight and protect herself before taking on the bear, and winning; suffering a blow to the face that almost blinded her and leaving a scar. When she was fifteen, her father fell ill, leaving Zafyr to take care of him. He died shortly before her twentieth birthday. Unwilling to leave her family’s hut, she remained for five more years, before deciding to start her life in Skyrim; being thrown straight into action when she became caught up between the Stormcloaks and the Imperials.
    Zafyr has soul bonded with her wolf, Shadow. Shadow’s fur is pure white and his eyes swirl with the same fire orange and yellow as his mistress; his shoulders reach Zafyr’s hips making him larger than most normal wolves. Their bond is so strong that they can communicate without words or motions. Zafyr’s father found Shadow as a pup on their doorstep on the night of her birth and took him in, Zaf and Shadow quickly bonded and have become inseparable.

Although preferring a bow to close range combat weapons, Zafyr is skilled with the set of twin ebony daggers that sit at her hips, and even more skilled with the Daedric bow strapped to her back. Preferring sneaking to charging into combat head first, Zafyr wears either lightweight, dark leather armour or a hand crafted leather archers armour and is completely silent on her feet; lockpicking is also a natural skill, completed quickly and efficiently. Despite her proficiency with a weapon, Zafyr if adept with a few spells, mainly fire and healing spells. She also has a Mind Link spell that allows her to connect to the minds of others and talk to them. Zafyr’s ability to persuade, intimidate and bribe is unparalleled in all of Skyrim. She despises murder, but is a high ranking and well respected member of the Thieves Guild.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Zafyr.
    Illitra
    Participant

My Dragonborn is called Sier, she’s a dunmer (Dark Elf) vampire lord. Who also spents half of her time how most of the people don’t notice her vampirism.

Sier is 29 winters old and she’s 170 centimeters tall, has gloving red vampire eyes and red warpaint in both sides of her face (Can’t see in the picture D:). Her hair is tied to a bun with a single braid on (pictures) right side.

Sier is skilled in conjuration (especially necromancy), One-handed, Archery (Though she prefers her dagger more), Sneak and illusion. Her battle tactics involve laying a frenzy rune, waiting it to run out and then go finish/raise rest of them with her magic and dagger. She is also quite good with lockpicking and speech. For a hard spots she has her Vampire Lord form which she uses quite rarely.

And due to her.. ‘condition’ She rarely moves outside during daytime

Velana
    Participant

Wolf: 

My dragonborn is a Nord named Velana. Often times she goes by Vel or Lena; she is 19-20 years old (depending on the rp). Her mother is skaal and is the tribes healer. she has an older brother, a younger brother and a baby sister for siblings. At the age of 15 she was bitten by a feral werewolf on the island, contracting the curse of the Moonborn and shifts when the moon is full. Her Father was High King Toryegg but she claims to hold no right to the skyrim throne or the empires. she has a deep seated hate for the Thalmor and any who will wrong her friends; she is often one to smile and tries to help the needy and wanting. much to bishops dismay. She was severely burnt by Alduin in the final battles leaving her body 75% Burnt and extremely sensitive to any touch.

She is a loving woman once you get to know her, she always smiles and greets you no matter what. she has a slightly thick accent (like frea’s) but she has good control over it and can sound like a normal nord if needed. She is a stormcloak, firmly staying by Ulfric’s side during his conquest to free skyrim.

She is a ranger (using a Daedric or Dragonbone Bow) but she is skilled in one handed combat and shield. she does have a weakened left arm but she doesn’t want to let anyone see a weakness from her. she can get aggressive and testy if pissed off enough, but she does control her anger; she does hate draugr with a passion.

Ruru
    Participant

I guess I’ll add mine to the fray:

Name: Xioena (pronounced: Shio-Eh-Nah), Xio for short

Race: Lunari

Fighting style: Spellsword

Armor: Light, usually black.

Weapons: Daggers, one-handed swords and her mother’s two-handed long sword (used only during mounted battle)

Magic skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Alteration and Restoration

Other skills: Master alchemist, she brews her own special poisons and other things. Locks don’t hold her away from her target at all. She’s very sneaky and her steps are light. Her speechcraft is really high and she can influence people with persuasion and intimidation and bribing.

Personality: Xio is a paradox. She seems arrogant to a point where she’s insufferable, but as soon as you break through her cold demeanor, she’ll show vulnerability. She’s sassy, but her words might come out coldly, even rudely, but underneath all that there’s certain warmth in her, just waiting to be bloomed. She doesn’t trust easily, but if you can show her you’re worthy of her trust, she’ll protect her friends to her last breath.

Background: Born to a couple of mercenaries (hired assassins), her life was full of struggle. Her parents never stayed long in a one place, so she never really got anyone to play with. As soon as she was able to wield a blade, her parents taught her day in and day out till she had mastered everything. Her elven mother was an excellent alchemist and swordswoman and Xio learned everything from her. Xio’s father was a mage and Xio looked up to him as her tutor in magical arts. When Xio turned 16, some bandits her parents owned money to found their camp. Her father was killed in the fight, and she and her mother were taken as slaves. When her mother died, she used all of her skills to escape. Still, all the raping she had been through left a mark… She made three scars on her left cheek: One for her father, one for her mother… and one for the bandit leader that had abused her. She ran to Skyrim, only to realize that her true fate is about to unfold.

Likes: Animals – foxes, horses… well anything that can be petted without getting your face chomped off, reading – especially spellbooks, alchemy, enchanting, some good and gentle loving, beautiful places, good jokes, singing, swordplay, magic….

Dislikes: Bandits, dishonesty, betrayal…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Ruru.
    Adele Ezra Lixue
    Participant

Name: Shiyam Fiikpeyt ( Arabic for nature/forest. Dovah for mirror rose)

Race: Magic Matera

*Begins talking with her spell*

Occupation: “My occupation contains many things but being Archmage is the top as I love magic and research more than anything…)

Fighting style: “My fighting style? Depends on the situation. If I can flay an opponent from far away, I can do so but if up close…Well, I’ll use my swords to cut your insides open.”

Armor: “Again, depending on the situation. I never wear heavy but I will wear light or clothes if comfy. Clothes when not in battle, light when in battle.”

Weapons: “I have many swords, daggers, and a few two handed weapons to flay your insides to the floor. I’m not counting every last one of them. Too many pointy things to count~.”

Magic skills: “I use all my magic skills in order to defeat you or leave you as a pile of ash/ frozen solid.”

Other skills: “I can craft potions and poisons but rarely use poisons unless working with the Dark Brotherhood, then I’ll use poisons.”

Personality: “I fairly difficult to discern my personality. I’m a person that is very vindictive when something happens to someone I love but I have a massive self consciousness that battles constantly with my vindictiveness. Other than that, I’m like any other person out there. But I hate when people try to pull me from my happy place when I’m doing something that deals with plants/alchemy, reading, studying with/out magic, and enchanting items. They either get a minor burn or a light frostbite to their hands or whatever they touched me with.”

Background: “As stated before, I’m a Magic Matera. I was born in Cyrodiil in a underground town/city, either First Seed or Rain’s hand. My mother never told the masters what day I was born as she died before she could tell them so they made it up, Rain’s hand 17. Many didn’t know about us and we had to flee from the Thalmor as reasons unknown had lead them to us. It seemed to us that the Matera that had stolen the key to the Archives (my necklace) was the reason for it but once she was brought back by Battle Matera, my fiance/lover, he explained almost every detail of her capture. She had gotten the key for someone on the outside and was meeting them at a meeting point in Skyrim, the province to the north, but it backfired as this Matera was horrible with remembering where things were except at home. It was only a few months later that we were attacked by the Thalmor. As strange as it sounds, all Matera were able to escape but me. I didn’t know what happened while I was unconscious but all I know is, the Thalmor didn’t mess with my body or necklace for some odd damn reason.”

Hobbies: “My hobbies? Umm…I have a lot that I like to do but I’ll try to narrow it down to a few; reading, studying with/out magic, teaching new students at the College, traveling to get new plants/alchemy items, enchanting items/weapons/armor, and dancing in my spare time….ACK! This is more than a few. I’m so sorry for rambling!”

Oxybulle
    Participant

[img]http://[url=http://www.noelshack.com/2016-04-1453715495-screenshot124.png%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttp://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/04/1453715495-screenshot124.png%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D[/img]

Elendyle is Ningheim aged 27 winters, born near Winterhold . From solitary nature , uncomfortable in the city , she lives in a small house lost in the mountains in the company of her husband and their wolves, Karnwyr and Fenrir.
    She was transformed into a werewolf by his father at the age of 6 years to survive at the attack of her village by Thalmors or she lost her parents. Elendyle was adopted by a pack of wolves who taught her survival and a principle of ” kill or be killed .”
    She met Sofia , which quickly become her best friend, playmate , confidante and soon more. The years succeeded , filled adventure or two girls quickly made ​​a reputation, not always good. Sofia left her one day to follow a Nordic she’d fallen in love.
    Elendyle went on the road , lonely, hungry for blood and revenge. It is in its 24th year she met in turn a dark ranger that will become his own half and that will reassure , calm , understanding without judging and track on the roads of Skyrim .

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Oxybulle.
    Oxybulle
    Participant

http://[url=http://www.noelshack.com/2016-04-1453715495-screenshot124.png%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttp://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/04/1453715495-screenshot124.png%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D

Elendyle is Ningheim aged 27 winters, born near Winterhold . From solitary nature , uncomfortable in the city , she lives in a small house lost in the mountains in the company of her husband and their wolves, Karnwyr and Fenrir.
    She was transformed into a werewolf by his father at the age of 6 years to survive at the attack of her village by Thalmors or she lost her parents. Elendyle was adopted by a pack of wolves who taught her survival and a principle of ” kill or be killed .”
    She met Sofia , which quickly become her best friend, playmate , confidante and soon more. The years succeeded , filled adventure or two girls quickly made ​​a reputation, not always good. Sofia left her one day to follow a Nordic she’d fallen in love.
    Elendyle went on the road , lonely, hungry for blood and revenge. It is in its 24th year she met in turn a dark ranger that will become his own half and that will reassure , calm , understanding without judging and track on the roads of Skyrim .

Oxybulle
    Participant

(I can’t put the screenshots)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Oxybulle.
    Socky
    Participant

Deirdre Erhert
    (image will be added later (and possible edits))
    Deirdre. Age 26 and is your typical Dragonborn… er I think?
    Background
    Deirdre’s a Breton who prefers to stay home and bond with a child she found in an abandoned home. She’s on the Storm Cloak’s side, but she’s secretly agrees with the Imperial’s opinions. Storm Clocks despise any appearance of any race, especially dunmers. Ironically,  the kid she found is a dunmer, an adorable one in fact.  She lived with her two younger siblings without the guidance of her parents, and she lost one of her younger brother because of that. She’s really sassy and tends to shout a lot, and when she discovered she was dragonborn and all the perk that came with it, she immediately stopped talking unless it was required just so she wont hurt anyone she won’t get charged for hurting a civilian.

Traits (or something)
    Deirdre prefers using war hammers, bow and arrows, and magic, and she bring along very intriguing companions along with her (Like a maid Argonian or a group of mushrooms). She can occasionally communicate with animal and reason with them (but ends up hunting them down).  She is bad at stealth, but great at attacking head on and running away. She is HORRENDOUS at making herself look more superior than others, and she is usually two-faced (To get a good feel of how she’s like, imagine Toriel but more sarcastic). She occasionally makes jokes and no one really understands her sense of humor, and she usually have trouble explaining her thoughts to others. No one like’s Deirdre’s silent or loud side where she either never replies to you, or she talks too much. Everyone loves Deirdre for the softer side she has for others, especially towards people who needs her help. No one knows why.

“Hello, my child. You look nice today, but I look even nicer than you hahaha~ *smile*”

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Socky.
    Mara
    • Admin

Okie dokie I’ll do one of these for the character I made for playing Skyrim Romance Mod. Not a Dragonborn. I’ll just steal the template of the one @ruru did because it’s so organized xD

Name: Ebbie. Short for her full name, Ebbeline, which she is not fond of or the reminder it brings of her aristocratic upbringing.

Race: Imperial. She was born in one of the manors surrounding Skingrad but was raised a great deal in her family’s residence in the Imperial City and the Arcane University itself. As she has no visual recollections, Ebbie only remembers how each location smelt different and how infuriating snobby voices were present in all of them.

Age: 25. Old enough to have the wisdom to know that her family no longer has any, and yet young enough to still have a life ahead of her if she was to suddenly leave them for a foreign country…

Occupation: Previous token child of a prominent mage family in Imperial politics.

Fighting style: In her blindness she totally relies on her perception of magic and the spiritual level of the world around her. Her style consists of hand magic and fisticuffs, staves are too easy to misplace.

Armour: All comfortable clothing to befit a mage. She cares not for colours so she usually ends up wearing simple shades of brown or mage-robe blue. As long as it doesn’t hinder her movements, she’ll wear it. A heavy-duty cloak is a must for her as she is not used to the climate of Skyrim. She regularly braids her hair out of memory of her grandmother teaching her how to do it by guiding her hands through the movements.

Weapons: Absolutely none other than her magic. If she’s running low on magicka then she will summon a close quarters weapon to hack and slash with at a life force but this is a last resort as she has no way of telling if that life force is friend or enemy.

Magic skills: Destruction is her primary and fire is her preferred element but as Skyrim is far more wooded than the stone walls she’s used to, lightning is her go-to now, and the ever-present cold of Skyrim is not proving hard to utilise. Restoration is her second best skill and conjuration is her third.

Other skills: She is illiterate due to her lack of eyesight but can sign her family name if required, as her father guided her hand until she had memorised the movements. However, arcane lettering is a different matter as the magic traces of it show up in the magical level of awareness she is so used to perceiving. As such, these were the only things she could research throughout her life and is subsequently one of the most knowledgeable people in Tamriel on the subject. Though, she doesn’t recognise herself as such as for her it’s as normal as you or I reading a fanfic. Just, a very very old fanfic.

Personality: She is wry and bitter with anyone who acts or claims to be as refined and cultured as her family, and skeptical and quick to prove people wrong when they think their knowledge exceeds hers. It’s a contradiction of what she is trying to leave behind in the first place but alas, habits are hard to shake, especially when it’s a behaviour practically imprinted on you by your entire family for 25 years. On the other hand she values independence and individuality above all, is compassionate though she often leaves people to solve their own problems, and has a great appreciation of humour. With someone like Bishop she would mock them in the same moment that she admires them.

Background: Wealth, comfort, prosperity, social standing, family, beautiful homes, access to everything she could ever want… Why would she ever want to leave it? For Ebbie all of those things were a gilded cage. Her father is a respected and vital member of the Imperial Council, representing the mages and all their academics, and her mother is an experimental spellcaster of the University. Ebbie’s siblings, 3 older and 1 younger, are spread all over the place taking full advantage of their privileges and family name. Two of the boys are wastrels, her sister is as obsessed and dedicated to magic as their mother and the other sister is off marrying the world. Ebbie, however, has been forced to stay at home as all her siblings moved out. She was born blind and no matter what her parents try or research, it cannot be cured. They kept her at home with the insistence of being able to find a cure for her and keeping her safe, but as they try to fix her they don’t realise that because of her “disability” that both parents blame eachother for, she became one of the most keen and strong-willed arcane mages in Tamriel.
    One day while sending spells of arcane script messages to another mage in Hammerfell, the temptation of other lands that her family’s influence wouldn’t reach became too tempting and she walked out of her family manor’s door at dawn. Three weeks later and she was entering the borders of the most magically stunted country known to Tamriel, Skyrim…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Mara.
    Illitra
    Participant

Name: Ignatia Carvain (Ignatia means ‘like a fire’ in Latin)
    Age: 25 when arriving Skyrim, 29 after all main questlines for her are finished
    Birthday: 23rd of Evening Star
    Sign: Thief
    Race: Imperial
    Height: 5’7 or 174 cm
    Appearance: Red hair which is tied to bun most of the time, Auburn eyes but other one is blind from a bar fight gone wrong, Freckles on her face and shoulders and a lot scars, noticeable ones are in her face.
    Her body build can be described with the words slim and athletic.
    Affiliations: Majorly Thieves Guild and Nightingales
    Other affiliations are Dawnguard and the two Skyrims only Colleges
    Personality: Personality wise Ignatia starts off as immature smart ass who gets herself into so many troubles and mosty thinks only of herself, so that’s is no wonder why she spents most of her time wandering in Skyrim alone, and cursing the cold weather during that time. But slowly after discovering she’s a dragonborn and talking to people ad hearing their stories, how dragons/civil war is affecting them. She starts to acknowledge that she has the power to help them, and she should be doing that instead of stealing from everyone. Well she didn’t stop stealing, but now she checks that she doesn’t steal too much from people who don’t have that much money.
    Nowdays Ignatia is friendlier to people she knows and trusts, and tries to help general population of Skyrim. But also realizes she cannot help all or some people she shouldn’t help at all. Sometimes she reverts back into her old ways but tries to correct that soon a possible.
    Past: Ignatia was born to the third cousin of Countess of Bruma, and thus was part of nobility. She lived happily during her childhood, learning music, dancing and arts. But felt that something was missing, that she didn’t exactly belong there. But this feeling was ignored until the late teens, when she discovered her affinity for more subtle arts. Pickpoketing, lockpicking, sneaking.. The list goes on. But she wasn’t that good, so she was usually caught and got trouble because of it but her parents helped to avoid repercussions until she stole heirloom from her future fiance and was caught while doing so. The fiances family was angered by that and Ignatias’ own family had enough. So they disowned her.
    Bitter because of her family’s’ reaction, 19 year old Ignatia began her mercenary/adventurer life where she honed her thief skills, learned new things that you can’t learn from books and such. And it continued to te point when she traveled by boat to Skyrim at age of 25 to start a new life.
    Preferred skills: Archery, sneak, speech and lockpicing/pickpocketing
    Gear(cant see in pic because I haven’t gotten them yet): Dragonscale armor and Auriel’s Bow

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Illitra.
    Wolfy
    Participant

Decided to remove my Dragonborn for now since I am rewritting her backstory. I have had a few ideas  for a while and have finally settled on one so when I finish it I will repost my dragonborn. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.