More dialogue events?2018-02-05T15:07:00+00:00

Home Forums Mod Support More dialogue events?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I’ve played this mod all the way through and I absolutely love it, but… I wish Bishop talked to me more, especially since there’s no more quests to do now that we’re married and have Julian running around. I’m a complete noob when it comes to creation kit or TESEDIT.5. Is it possible to add more dialogue events to Bishop using the voice files already in the mod? I think he’s hilarious and dreamy, I’d love to get some of his flirty or snarky comments out of the blue and more frequently WITHOUT my first prompting him with questions. I appreciate all his comments in delves and dungeons, but I’d like to hear him more out in world or inside of towns and homes. Lol his brooding is hot but sometimes the silence is aggravating. For instance I also have the funny follower Sofia tag along sometimes and she never shuts up haha. I would love to have Bishop comment as much as she does. Can someone with greater modding knowledge than myself explain how to make this stoic man talk?  I’d greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

Annaztien
    Participant

Solved! Watched a lot of YouTube videos (including Mara’s custom voiced follower vids, very helpful!) and learnt how to use creation kit. I figured out how to change the time restrictions on his idle comments from 24 hours to lower numbers so he talks more. Hurray!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.