Forbidden Love Main Forums Fun and Games Competition Submissions May 2016 – Drawing Competition

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    • Admin

Here in the replies you may submit your drawing of Bishop being a father to be in a chance for winning a short story written for you! Possibly a story about the scene of the winning image.

The drawing can be of any style, digital or classic pen and paper photographed and uploaded as an image.
    The style of abstract art is not recommended, though. Bishop being a father to indecipherable block colour shapes isn’t something we really want to see.

Screenshots will be judged by our team when the competition closes on the 31st of May and the winner announced on June the 1st from our Facebook page and in the replies.

Good luck! We all look forward to seeing what you come up with in these 4 weeks!

RULES:

• It must feature Bishop in a theme of parenthood and family. 

• No photo manipulations. It must be a drawing done by you from scratch.

• Only 1 submission is allowed per person.

• No nudity or 18+ subjects.

• No claiming other’s art as your own. 

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Mara.
    Mara
    • Admin

bump

Nina
    Participant

Haven’t got the foggiest if you can actually see the picture. It didn’t allow me to attach it as a jpeg picture from my laptop, so tried this method of linking my DeviantArt page. Hope you can see it. If there’s some other way for me to post this, please let me know.

Fixed it for you! -Iris

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Iris.
    Kaida Godsborn
    Participant

Here is mine :3 had so much fun drawing this sweet little moment.

Nina
    Participant

@iris  THANK YOU SO MUCH! 🙂

I’m a real noob when it comes to these things, so thanks a bundle for fixing the visibility of the pic.

Sylwia Turek
    Participant

Okay, so here’s mine. I would also like to say that this competition destroyed me emotionally and instead of drawing the actual daddy Bishop I’ve been drawing everything else that led to daddy Bishop :3

Ember
    Participant

Ok, I know I’m not very good at this, but I decided to give it a shot anyways.
    So that is my submission, hope you like it.

Crimson
    Participant

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Crimson.
    Breanna Flamekeeper
    Participant

Bishop with baby

ellebelle
    Participant

super last min. did it the day before the deadline. orz fmlfmlfml, aaaaand i dont know what to name his daughter.

kid: look mama!  papa taught me how to catch a fish!
    bishop: oh god, she’s going to kill me. (kid is sooo dirty plus she got hurt)

Phaedra
    Participant

Title: Was it worth it?

Bishop: Don’t smirk. It’s unbecoming.

DB: *soft chuckle* You just keep your eyes on what’s in your hands.

Bishop: I can keep more than one target in view, princess. I’ve had a lot of practice since I met you.

I am done. I am so done. Uargh. >_< (And very last minute. Stupid work.)

… 😀 Well, no matter what, I’m glad this theme came up because otherwise I wouldn’t have come to think of this drawing!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Phaedra.
    Mara
    • Admin

Congratulations! Send a bit about who your DB is to @gypsywolf1981 so she can write a short for your scene.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘May 2016 – Drawing Competition’ is closed to new replies.