Forbidden Love Main Forums Creations 18+ Content How I Met Your Father – The Dragonborn Diaries

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Participant

YESSSSHHHH

Helena
    Participant

Dova. Is everything alright. Not heard from you in awhile.

Reigna
    Participant

O.O I’m have bishop withdrawals T.T

Reigna
    Participant

I’m having bishop withdrawals T.T

Mercy
    Participant

EEK! No more story? DovaBunny, I am hoping you are alright!

I love this story and hope there is more to come!

Thank you for writing it!

Drea
    Participant

Drea bunny would like to leave a biiiiig hug for you and hopes you are alright.

So I send you a bunny to huggle you and snuggle you and make music on a drum for you until you are happy and healthy.
    And don’t be fooled by it’s innocent look…. I know it is hiding the carrot for you under the drum. 😉

Jeannine
    Participant

***clears throat of proverbial frogs!!! ;P  Mind you I’m on top of the Throat of the World so can see… and be heard, so if a wee bit pitchy… o.0 …its the cold…  *cricket * cricket* Wow! didnt think they came up this far… !<. .>!    Sooooo with that…

“Oh were! Oh were! Has my DovaBun gone!

Oh were! Oh were! can she be?

With her tail so cute, and her ears so long,

OH! Were, OH! Were can She Be!”

*Scans Skyrim and beyond to see where she might be…

sending lots of (((((Huggs n Luvs))))) cuz miss you a whole lots. yes love your story, but want to see you more my dear DovaB! <3

DovaBunny
    Participant

Hellooo! *gasp* I am not dead 🙂

For various reasons I moved on to another fandom (Dragon Age) but since then I’ve taken a creative writing course with Penguin publishers and rewritten some of this story, rewriting the last chapter almost completely and ending the story there. It was a good point to stop as the story had gone on quite long. I hope if any of you are still following this that that’s okay.

I’ve received and read your comments I got via this page and Ao3 (where I’ve written in Dragon Age since), and never forgot about this story. Now I can finally say it is done 🙂 nearly 200 000 words (sfdhsoughsghw!!) but done! Thank you so, so much for each and every one of you! Every comment and message. It is here that I discovered my love of writing and where it all began for me. You’ll always have a special place in my heart <3

I still write, and I’m very active on Tumblr if you want to stop by, say hi, or check out my DA stuff! My blog is mostly Fenris and Anders from DA2.

Click here to read the full story on Ao3

Click here to visit my Tumblr

Love and Ninroot

-DovaBunny

Helena
    Participant

I cant believe that this is the end. I have enjoyed every chapter and comment for this story. I hope one day you will come back with an epilogue for us all. I loved this story so much that I sat and re-read it all tonight.

Annaztien
    Participant

Omg! Firstly, you’re awesome Bunny!!! I loved this story! I started reading it a few days ago and I couldn’t put it down. You’re hilarious! There were times I was laughing my ass off and others literally balling my eyes out. Funny with drama and sappy romance, loved it! Wish there was more 🙁 sad to see it end. Great work

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.