Help :( 2017-09-09T15:05:13+00:00

Home Forums Mod Support Help :(

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #25469 |

So I downloaded this mod a few days ago, friggen LOVE IT!!!! I managed to install everything the right way and play through the game just fine and finish have a child. So perfect!

i decided I wanted to make a new game and add in some extra mods. Well I realized I did them completely wrong and messed up my game. But after installing EVERYTHING and then reinstalling just SR3.0 and its required mods, I still can’t play a new game. The starting scene has me and the stormcloacks standing to the side of the carriages as they talk and what not.

And I can’t even load the very first auto save and make a new game from there without the game crashing as I enter the keep with Hadvar.

I am am so bummed about this and really would like some help in the matter.

Please and thank you!

ravenspiritdancer
    Participant

I have had that exact same thing happen to me as well.  Usually if you get that particular screen with just the storm cloaks standing next to the wagons and not progressing through the opening, if you log out to the main menu and start a new game again, it will start properly the next time.  At least it did for me.  Try that and see if it works for you.

MValley23
    Participant

Unfortunately I have tried that more times then I can count. I’m currently trying to restart my whole mod manager and act as if I’m just starting to download the mod. I’m desperately hoping this will work.

Mercy
    Participant

It might be you download order, NMM isn’t the best for that. You might try LOOT. just go to google, type LOOT and go to the page. It’s a load order program that is really helpful!

MValley23
    Participant

I used NMM only because I’m a complete  noob when it comes to modding. I have just recently seen things about Loot though. You think that might be easy for me to navigate through?

Rowe
    Participant

Oh yes, LOOT will definitely help. Skyrim loves its load order. And LOOT is super easy to navigate once it’s installed. It sorts your load order for you in just like two clicks.

MValley23
    Participant

So I’ve downloaded it and it has sorted my mods. However, I still witness a crash to the game seconds after I’ve started it. I literally have no idea what to do at this point. I’ve been reviewing YouTube videos and other forums to help out and I just can’t get anything to work.

its so strange because I literally just played an entire gamer with it working just fine.

GRRRness

Rowe
    Participant

Hmm and you’ve ran FNIS too right?

MValley23
    Participant

I’ve run it several times.

like I said it was working perfectly fine that one time. Then I tried using other mods which is when everything went downhill. I’ve made a fresh start and gotten rid of every mod that isn’t need for SR3.0

Rowe
    Participant

Hmm interesting… Is there any way you can show your load order of your active mods?

MValley23
    Participant

This is what Loot is stating as my load order

Rowe
    Participant

Hmm does it crash in-game while playing or CTD right from the start?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.