Family 2017-06-11T08:20:21+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion Family

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #24092 |

Well, I played through the mod and really loved it, but I want to know after Bishop and my character got their son, I want to know if we can have another child?

lonewanderer
    Participant

I just was looking to see if we can would love have more kids  I hope we can

Lillian
    Participant

Yeah that would be great, ^v^

lonewanderer
    Participant

Just found out nope only one I think it should have many u want

Aemilia
    Participant

Seriously, girls, I think you have no idea how much work this is. It took the team more than a year and the mod archive is more than 800MB just with one child. There is a lot of stuff that would be nice to have, for example being able to live in another house with the family. Of course we can always have our fantasies and dream our dreams, but for adding them to the mod, it must be technically doable. We have to keep in mind that it’s always a game modification for a 6 year old game we are talking about, and not a movie. The game engine also has it’s limitations. Adding another child would mean also adding dialogues for this child and interactions between the siblings and between Bishop and the second child. And that’s even more of dialogues and interaction scenes than what Julian has. And I think Julian has a lot! It would also mean altering the house and adding more pre-birth dialogues between Bishop and the Dragonborn. And the gods know what else would be needed.

lonewanderer
    Participant

I think we do know how much work go in on mod … we didt know when u made this mod u thought of more kids we didt say u guys didt put out lot of work in it … it is a great mod ….. yes skyrim is a older game   Many mod s out there that ppl put a lot of  work in them ..a question was ask  we just wanted to know 

Lillian
    Participant

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you angry. For me I was just curious if it is possible, I enjoyed the mod A LOT! I waited for two years and played it quickly since I had to leave in July, I understand it was a lot of work for you and the team, if you say it is not possible to have a second child it is okay for me, but if it is possible to have a second child it would be good. But I understand if you can’t then you can’t, I still enjoyed the mod, though since I had to finish quickly since I didn’t had enough time to enjoyed the mod, it was still my favorite of all. And I’ll install then beingFemale, so that my dragonborn and Bishop have a second child, when I get back from China, yeah I couldn’t exactly bring my computer only my laptop. BTW the mod inspire me to write my fanfic of my Dragonborn and Bishop.

Aemilia
    Participant

Hey – I’m not part of the team (I wish! 😀 ) and I’m not angry! I’m afraid I sometimes “sound” a bit harsh on the internet, but I don’t do that on purpose! Sorry about that! 🙂

Lillian
    Participant

It’s okay, and thanks. Don’t worry, I didn’t find your comments harsh or mean, you just pointed out and it’s okay. 😃 And don’t be afraid for me I don’t think it was harsh.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.