Dragonborn story mod2018-12-12T08:56:58+00:00

Forbidden Love Main Forums General Discussion Dragonborn story mod

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just an idea I’ve had, is it possible to create a story mod? One that is about relating to the dragonborns past, and whatever past she has, either her family murdered and avenging them or being an orphan and searching for who she is or saving a relative. (Many others choices)

And that whatever her goal is, may affect Bishop, Casavir and Cael (probably more).

It’s just an idea so I don’t know if that is possible or not… What do you guys think?

Angel248
    Participant

That sounds amazing now that you think about and I have hundreds of ideas for that kind of thing if you want to hear them. Hears one for example : The Dragonborn was a brave and  kind-hearted woman , but whenever they mention a certain artifact. A necklace or dagger that had powerful magic that was hidden deep in there and maybe she could get a bit misty eyed talking about it because it belonged to her mother or father to either Bishop, Casavir and or Cael (Cael is my favorite just saying).

Now I hope that’s sounds ok for a bit of inspiration because I’m a huge magic geek and my dragonborn character is a Breton on my nintendo switch version of skyrim and she’s also female.

Lillian
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve had this for a while and always thought of ‘what if’ and it’s always great hear from others thought, for me I always imagine if Dragonborn ask for Bishops help in tracking down the person whom murder her family. And that in the end she doesn’t know if killing the person will fulfill her promise. Or that if her mother had survived the attack and that dragonborn knew that her mother is alive.

Lillian
    Participant

You’re idea also sounds amazing, like what if like you said the dragonborn artifact was stolen? Like she was needing help to track down and retrieve her families artifact. And that makes Bishop (probably) suspicious as to why the dragonborn (if she’s been secretive) not telling him about why she doesn’t want to sell them?

Plus have this idea, of someone in the dragonborn’s past coming out to get her. Like someone wanted to keep her all for himself , if the dragonborn mentions that to Bishop her parents where murdered by a close friend of theirs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.