Bishop Funky Face2018-08-21T04:09:36+00:00

Home Forums Mod Support Bishop Funky Face

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Mod works great, only bishop has a bit of a face problem, the textures aren’t smooth like they’re supposed to be, theyre more, like they colored his face via pointillism, the art technique. Some sort of texture conflict? :d

Fiona
    Participant

Hi!

I don’t know if you’re using “better males” or another npc texture.. i use WICO and he looks great (also changes all the npcs)

If you can let us know what mods you’re using it would really help, definitely sounds like something’s overwriting something else, or some textures are missing?

Kasumi
    Participant

Hello ūüôā thanks or getting back to me. Ahhh, I was using pretty face (I’m not sure that affects males) and Fine Face Textures for Men by Urshi, since my UNPB body replacer only applies to females, all the guys still looked like potatos so I just went for better males to make them look, normal. Im pretty sure it is a texture ocnflict, since during bishops, er, sex scene, a mismatch of skin color between his face and body was visible. Other than SOS and and fine face textures for men I don’t have much else that edits make textures (don’t think the demoniac 8k texs for unpb affect males either) if bishop comes with his own standalone textures, maybe fine face conflicts?

Kasumi
    Participant

I had all the installation requirements down pat though and the face is my only issue, and not a huge one at that compared to other skyrim problems I’ve had :d

Fiona
    Participant

Yeah, i use WICO and still have mismatched face/body color LOL

Can’t complain because i only just got my Skyrim stable enough to play… you could always give him a necklace to wear to hide the horrific seam!

Fiona
    Participant

Could be… try without it if you really wanna find out¬† :p

Kasumi
    Participant

I figuTed out what it was on accident…. my ENB wasn’t cooperating, I switched from Antique Dragon (I think I also had an incorrect skpromPref.ini) to Rudy and voila, everyone is gorgeous

Kasumi
    Participant

Still has a neckseam tho lol, but without the pointillism face I’ll live

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.