Forbidden Love Main Forums Mod Support Bishop Bow Glitch

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello I recently stumbled upon this beautiful mod and knew I needed Skyrim back in my Life so I bought Skyrim SE and with a help of this tutorial Click here

I was able to convert it to Skyrim SE.
    I was Happy as everything seemed to work but as soon we entered a fight and Bishop took out his Bow, his Arrows started to glitch (here the Video: Click here) and after the fight, I couldn’t talk to him anymore.
    I tried taking away his Bow but he spawned a new one. I tried to change his Arrows, the glitch stopped but I still wasn’t able to talk to him.

So now I have a Bishop that doesn’t talk.
    I’m really out of ideas…If someone could help me I would be really happy.

thevirginenigma
    Participant

Hey Bombay,

I have had this issue before (not the bow & arrow glitch but not being able to talk to him after combat). Have you tried disabling and enabling him via the console? The other option (which is really mean) is to punch or hit him, which usually resets his AI.

It otherwise sounds like you were successful in converting the mod to SSE and haven’t had any further problems. If you need any more support for it, one of our members was kind enough to make an entire guide for converting the mod to SSE, you can find it here. Another support thread can be found here.

Hopefully this helps! 🙂

Bombay
    Participant

Well…I hit him and it helped but I don’t wanna hit him every time after combat or else he will hate me lol but that at least helped I will try to convert as you linked me though.

Thank you so much!

Bombay
    Participant

But If someone has another Idea aswell I’m willing to listen!

thevirginenigma
    Participant

Yeah hitting him is super mean but some people find it enjoyable given how much of a jerk he is lol! BUT the other option is a lot easier.

When you’re in game and you get that glitch again, open the console by pressing the tilde (~) button.

Click on Bishop and type “disable” without quotation marks. This should make him disappear temporarily.

Type “enable” without quotation marks and that should make him reappear.

This is super helpful for bugged quests and NPCs because it “refreshes” them, and this will work for sure.

Hope this helped! 🙂

Visenya
    Participant

Hi Bombay,

When I have the “Stuck dialogue” after combat, I save the game, leave the game, restart the game and it works every time. Or continue with the adventuring and it resets itself if you stumble across a dialogue area, “What’s say you sleep in my bedroll tonight” etc, sometimes I just enjoy the silence 🙂 🙂 🙂

Hope this helps xx

Vivianne
    Participant

Hi!

I’m not sure how it will work in SE but in Skyrim LE healing him by using healing spells resets him as well 🙂 And it is less… aggressive 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.