//Ballgown Screenshots
Ballgown Screenshots 2017-07-21T23:29:46+00:00

Home Forums Media Ballgown Screenshots

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    • Admin
    #24431 |

Post your beautiful Ballgown screenshots below!

Drazia Xardei
    Participant

This is Bishop and Kokuno visiting their cottage for the first time. Hope you all like this shot.

Kokuno's Ball Gown Screenshot

xXWolfxXxGirlXx
    Participant

I’m no professional Skyrim Screen Shot person lol but the Ball was such an immense experience and was really outdone in 3.0, here is what my, main play-through, DB wore at the Ball then at the wedding 🙂 Both dresses were so beautiful and I keep finding myself replaying just to try a new look such as playing as a vampire and wearing Dragon’s Blood (or something named like that) or  such as, my current run, roleplaying as a noble maiden who arrived Skyrim via ship, I love replaying this mod because each experience is different and unique, I think I have close to like 4000+ screen shots of the quest for love and shenanigans with Bishop, so thank you all so much for such a wonderful adventure!<3

edit: I don’t know why the pics are not loading? Or maybe they are and its some magic where I can’t see it? lol I tried at least….

Mara
    • Admin

Try a different picture format png or jpeg 🙂

Peri
    Participant

But I like Bishop’s this face. 😀

Mara
    • Admin

hahaha that is cute!

Aemilia
    Participant

Yeah, that face! 😀 Totally great shot!

Ruru
    Participant

Ok… here’s my shot. I swear, Falena is the ONLY dragonborn that would ever wear a prissy dress like this XD

Denise
    Participant

Thank you for the beautiful dress! <3 😀

Lexie
    Participant

I love the new gowns added in SR3. Thank you SR design team for giving us more options on the gowns and overall putting together such an amazing mod. Above is a screenshot of my dragon born wearing my two favorite gowns in this mod =)

Zesstra
    Participant
    Aemilia
    Participant

How many awesome Dragonborns here! All look different, but each one is beautiful! I find this variety fascinating.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.