Home Forums General Discussion Skyrim romance on console? (XboxOne/PS4)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #18614 |

I feel that this is more so a questions than a discussion I guess.. so as we all know by now skyrim remastered was realeased with the availability to use mods so will the Skyrim Romance mod be released for the console players as well (XboxOne/PS4) or will it continue as a PC only mod?

I enjoy the mod on the computer but my PC is a potato and doesn’t always like to play skyrim when I do.

Profile photo of NehstaNehsta

Unfortunately SRM cannot be ported over to console as of now because it uses SKSE which is not properly supported on consoles. Not to mention SKSE has not yet been updated for SSE either.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Nehsta Nehsta.
    Profile photo of beckydixon15beckydixon15
    Participant

I’m dying to play this mod, its been my number 1 mod to play do you ever think there is going to be a possibility it will be on console one day? I’m not a pc player which is a shame becasue they’re still mod that aren’t on console, But if anything changes I will keep my eyes open. I still have hope 🙂 !

Profile photo of NehstaNehsta

Unless the console size increases, it is highly unlikely! SRM 3.0 is already around in the GB’s as far as size goes which far supersedes the maximum allowed on consoles.

Profile photo of TheCalliniRoseTheCalliniRose
    Participant

Skyrim Special Edition on console can support up to 5GB for mods now. I’m sure 3.0 well supersedes what the consoles could support but, could it even be possible somewhere down the line to port over an earlier, smaller version of it on to consoles? There are literally no romance mods on console right now. SR already has a large fan base, a good chunk I’m sure, like Leah Snow, beckydixon15 and myself, are console players and currently are only really able to watch the mod on YouTube. Myself and so many others are just dying to play this absolutely amazing mod that the SR Team has put so much effort into. One of the only reasons I even bothered getting Skyrim Special Edition was because I had hoped to finally get to play this mod. 😭

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.