This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

River is in BRUMA?!

//River is in BRUMA?!
River is in BRUMA?! 2017-07-04T00:26:40+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion River is in BRUMA?!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #24263 |

Huh, it’s weird, I was watching MxR’s playthrough for Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, and when he went into an area, I instantly recognized the voice of River. Is that a bad thing? Or am I just finding out about how popular of a voice actor he really is?

Profile photo of JuniperJuniper
    Participant

River is in a ton of Skyrim mods ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he offers his services on the forums and often responds to posts looking for voice actors. He was almost in one of my mods actually, funnily enough

Profile photo of AemiliaAemilia
    Participant

I seem to have heard him also as one of the main characters in Helgen Reborn. Does anybody know if that’s true? I must say that I can’t stop admiring his awesome work in Skyrim Romance 3.0. That moment when Bishop talks to his son about Casavir and suddenly his voice seems to fail… OMG, I just wanted to step over to him and hug him! Well, Bishop, not River… 😀 He is really, really talented and his voice is so lovely!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.