BrookeParticipantSeptember 5, 2016 at 8:50 pmPost count: 14
Post here minor fun details about your character, such as their favorite season, food, color, time of day, etc., or it could even be random bits of information in general. This is all just for fun. 🙂 Post however many things you want, and absolutely whatever you want, and you can always go back and add/ take off things you want later on.
So for my Dragonborn Brooke:
Favorite food: Cooked Beef, Apple dumplings, Crostatas, soups… anything, basically.
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Pass Time: Sleeping, Reading, Singing, Going for walks to nowhere in particular
Favorite Drink: Juniper Berry Honey Tea
Favorite (random) word to say: Broken
Favorite Animal: Bunny
Least Favorite Animal: Troll
Favorite City: Solitude
Favorite Hold: Falkreath Hold
Where She Currently Lives: Border of the Rift and Eastmarch
Person in Skyrim that gives her the most trouble: Elenwen
Person in Skyrim that she most dislikes: Maven
How she likes to annoy people: Constantly making noises and poking people
How people can annoy her: They can’t
Favorite thing to wear: Her ribbon or her necklace
How to make her happy: Bring her food
How to make her sad: Ignore her
How to make her angry: Judge her or boss her around
How to get her attention: With food probably
What she is worried about: EVERYTHING
What is her biggest problem: Overthinking and Complaining
What is constantly on her mind: VERY VERY random things. And food.SharisParticipantSeptember 6, 2016 at 9:40 amPost count: 132
Great idea Brooke 😀
Ok! so I’ll add mine to the mix too. My Dragonborn Sharis.
Favorite food: Meat pie and sweetrolls.
Wash it down with: Alcohol. She enjoys the Velvet le chance and the White gold tower that Talen jei concocts too. 😀
Favorite Colour/colours: Blue, Green and purple.
Favorite Season: All of them.
Favorite Pass Time: Dancing, drinking and listening to funny stories.
Favorite (random) word to say: Hi!
Favorite Animal: Doesn’t actually have one. she’s fascinated by the world around her.
Least Favorite Animal: She isn’t too keen on Trolls. >:(
Favorite City: Whiterun.
Favorite Hold: Whiterun. But she does love all the colours in the Rift and the veiws from the Reach are breathtaking!
Where She Currently Lives: Nowhere. >Her family home was burnt to the ground after a bandit raid<
Person in Skyrim that gives her the most trouble: Elenwen. >:L
Person in Skyrim that she most dislikes: General Tullius << He couldn’t give a Sh*! About Skyrim or his troops. They’re all just a number to him. >:L
How she likes to annoy people: Pestering them.
How people can annoy her: Being rude or ignorant.
Favorite thing to wear: Something baggy. Especially Casavir’s tunic she swiped from his bag. O.O >whoops<
How to make her happy: Music, stargazing, hanging out with good friends, hugs.
How to make her sad: Being cruel or unjust.
How to make her angry: Being cruel…
How to get her attention: Say her name.
What she is worried about: Her responsibility as Dragonborn. Failing people.
What is her biggest problem: She keeps her worries and troubles concealed.
What is constantly on her mind: Stopping Alduin.
Favorite Character in Skyrim: Paarthurnax
Favorite Character from SRM: CASAVIR! >>She is head over heels for the Paladin.<<
Kalla LightheartParticipantSeptember 7, 2016 at 4:13 amPost count: 137
- This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Sharis.
Guess I’ll toss mine here too XD
Name: Kalla Lilianna Lightheart (Winter-Born)
Favourite Food: She’s a sucker for fresh fruit
Favourite Season(s): Fall & Winter
Favourite Past Time: Camping, hiking, fishing, swimming, running, sparring & training
Favourite Drink: one I made up that can come from either Hammerfell or Elswyr (modern equivalent is tequila lol)
Favourite Word: It really depends on the situation she finds herself in >.>
Favourite Animal: Wolves (no brainer there! LOL)
Least Favourite Animal: It’s a toss up between gargoyles & vampires (possibly Orcs but they’re not “technically” an animal >.> & she has her reasons)
Favourite City: None really but she ends up spending quite a bit of time in Whiterun for the Companions
Favourite Hold: The Reach
Where She Currently Lives: Wherever she camps. Otherwise, she has a house in the Skaal village on Solstheim.The only actual property Kalla owns outright
Person in Skyrim That Gives Her the Most Trouble: The Thalmor in general. (SPOILER) Ulfric Stormcloak as well as another person that I won’t name right now.
Person In Skyrim That She Most Dislikes: At the moment, that would be anyone with the Dark Brotherhood but it will undoubtedly change in the future
How She Likes to Annoy People: She doesn’t really like to annoy people but she does love joking around with & picking on her friends, just not in a mean way.
How People Annoy Her: She has a real problem with the Nobility not taking care of the common folk under their care. It is her one major pet peeve.
Favourite Thing To Wear: The ring Bishop gave her, her amulet & the armour Hrongar gave her as well as her Nordic weapons are her default go-to items
How to Make Her Happy: Be kind to her, genuinely.
How To Make Her Sad: Being sad yourself tends to make Kalla empathize with them on some level.
How To Make Her Angry: Abuse those weaker than you
How To Get Her Attention: Weapons lol Or just call her name if you know it
What She Is Worried About: Failing to save Nirn from Alduin the World-Eater & disappointing her Lady Meridia
What Is Her Biggest Problem: Kalla tends to carry the weight of the world on her shoulders. She doesn’t open up very easily, even to her friends or lover because of what’s happened to her in her past. She tends to keep that all to herself & she’s not really much a one for asking for help with anything even when she may need it. She can’t bear the thought of someone being hurt because of her & the thought of losing someone close to her, someone she loves, is enough to bring her to her knees.
What Is Constantly On Her Mind: At the moment, many things. Her mind is pretty broken right now.
Favourite Character from Skyrim: Aela & Farkas
Favourite Character from SRM: Bishop of course! XP
[& one for myself!] Favourite Person from Forged in Fire: (other than the ranger) It would have to be all members of the pack out of the Sanctuary & Kaida.
[Kalla with her black eyes]
[Kalla in her wolf form]
[Kalla with her dual-coloured eyes]
ImsyParticipantSeptember 7, 2016 at 2:05 pmPost count: 2
- This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Kalla Lightheart.
Favorite food: Potato stew
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Pass Time: Reading and
Favorite Drink: Honningbrew Mead
Favorite (random) word to say: Unintelligible, or maybe inherently.
Favorite Animal: Fox
Least Favorite Animal: Bears. Because fuck bears.
Favorite City: Solitude or Whiterun
Favorite Hold: The Rift
Where She Currently Lives: A large family home near Pinewatch
Person in Skyrim that gives her the most trouble: Alduin
Person in Skyrim that she most dislikes: Ulfric
How she likes to annoy people: She doesn’t like annoying people.
How people can annoy her: Disrupt her reading or waking her up.
Favorite thing to wear: Dragonscale Armor for adventuring and merchant’s clothes in the city.
How to make her happy: A thoughtful and meaningful gift.
How to make her sad: Being away from her children
How to make her angry: Hurt her animals or loved ones
How to get her attention: Call her for help
What she is worried about: What her children would grow up to be if they knew she was a thief.
What is her biggest problem: Her affinity for pickpocketing.
What is constantly on her mind: The fate that Skyrim has laid out for her.Bladeheart CeresParticipantJanuary 9, 2017 at 8:04 amPost count: 3
This looks fun! Here’s for my most recent Dragonborn, and the one I intend to use for Skyrim Romance, Morgaine Wickque:
- Favorite food: Snowberry crostata, Elsweyr fondue
- Favorite Season: Autumn
- Favorite Pass Time: Playing the lute, cooking, baking, dancing
- Favorite Drink: Colovian brandy
- Favorite (random) word to say: See any of these.
- Favorite Animal: Foxes
- Least Favorite Animal: Spiders
- Favorite City: Whiterun, Falkreath, Solitude
- Favorite Hold: Whiterun
- Where She Currently Lives: Taverns
- Person in Skyrim that gives her the most trouble: Whoever keeps sending her those damn Dark Brotherhood assassins
- Person in Skyrim that she most dislikes: Ulfric, Elisif, Tullius, generally anyone involved in the Civil War, really
- How she likes to annoy people: Talking to them and pestering them with questions
- How people can annoy her: Talk about anything involving the Civil War. Anything.
- Favorite thing to wear: Jewelry
- How to make her happy: Listen to her stories, her singing, her lute playing, give her jewelry
- How to make her sad: Point out all her flaws & limitations
- How to make her angry: Talking about the Civil War works. She hates it, finds it stupid, and wonders why in Oblivion did she have to end up in Skyrim just as everything goes to hell. So does making fun of her flaws & limitations.
- How to get her attention: Jewelry, flowers, food, music
- What she is worried about: Never being good enough, being defined by her half-blindness, being incapable of doing great things due to her setbacks
- What is her biggest problem: Self-esteem issues
- What is constantly on her mind: How to improve herself, how to be better, a way to heal her other eye, a way to get back home, a way to save the world from Alduin – and wait, why is that ranger so – no, no focus on the reality. (She’s a really jumpy, almost naive woman who doesn’t know how to deal with feelings. Especially random hormones going on overdrive.)
- Favorite Skyrim Character: My favorite? Marcurio. Gabriella. Brynjolf
still annoyed that he isn’t marriageable.Muiri. Aventus.
- Favorite SRM Character: Karnwyr, no doubt about it. Cael too.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.