This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

[How to edit] If you don't see the benches.(slightly spoiler-ish maybe?)

Home/Mod Support/[How to edit] If you don't see the benches.(slightly spoiler-ish maybe?)
[How to edit] If you don't see the benches.(slightly spoiler-ish maybe?) 2017-06-17T06:17:48+00:00

Home Forums Mod Support [How to edit] If you don't see the benches.(slightly spoiler-ish maybe?)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #24140 |

Hello. I am Peri, one of the SRM 3.0 team.

About the case that you don’t see some benches at The Honeymoon Cottage, however, we don’t know that will happen to everyone or not.
    So when that happens, I would like to ask you to edit esp file by yourself.
    Please see the following about how to edit.
    I guess it is easier with using TES5Edit.

1. Run TES5Edit with enable “Skyrim Romance Animated.esp”.

2. Open [Skyrim Romance Animated.esp]-[Furniture]-[sravPatioBench] from the left side panel and double-click “Is Marker” on [Record Flags] at the right side panel.

3. The Warning message will appear, then click “Yes, I’m absolutely sure”.
    (If it opens the gray window, click [close] and try again.)

4. You will see “1”.

5. Type “0”(zero, means disable) and hit Enter key.

6. “Is Marker” is disabled now.
    Click [X] on the right above corner the window for saving.

7. Click [OK]. If you don’t think it necessary, you can uncheck “Backup plugins”.
    (I recommend to check “Backup plugins” for back to original.)

8. I hope it will work for you.

Note: I’m a non-native speaker of English, so if you don’t know how to use TES5Edit, please ask somebody else about that. I cannot explain it in English.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.