This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

Honeymoon cottage and daedric artifacts

Home/Mod Support/Honeymoon cottage and daedric artifacts
Honeymoon cottage and daedric artifacts 2017-06-11T11:26:25+00:00

Home Forums Mod Support Honeymoon cottage and daedric artifacts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #24098 |

I was using the weapon stand in the cottage basement to show off all my swanky daedric artifacts, and I noticed first that nothing placed would show up on the wall and the upper row. Then I noticed later that once I had placed the items and left the building, I wasn’t able to pick them up again and got a message saying that I lack the required item. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and also if there is a way to fix it?

Profile photo of KattKatt
    Participant

I lost 4 Dragon priest masks, 3 claws and Dawnbreaker in the cottage, find the id’s of the thing (s) lost and console code them back into your inventory is the only way to get em back. It happens sometimes with mods I have had it happen with several other mods I have so I only display them in vanilla & Official DLC Build your own houses now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.