This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

Can't set up proper load order in NMM

Home/Mod Support/Can't set up proper load order in NMM
Can't set up proper load order in NMM 2017-05-14T23:34:19+00:00

Home Forums Mod Support Can't set up proper load order in NMM

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Profile photo of Zsuzsa JakabZsuzsa Jakab
    Participant
    #23764 |

Hi all,

So I followed the mod install order from here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-9K1cqP2Dm22RoAEul1zO4NcnN25V550JcEYJjhved4/edit and my NMM still set up the load order differently than in the document. I’m assuming this is one of the reasons why for example none of the animations load for when I’m trying to flirt with Bishop.

My load order currently looks like this:

Load Order Issue

Can someone help me figure out how to set up the load order as in the google doc above?

Profile photo of SerenaSerena
    Participant

Oh my word did you select all the sizes for the um…*ahems* 0.o’. Real quick reinstall schlongs of Skyrim and just select one size. If you were hoping to see the animations from the 3.0 it’s not out yet, however it’s always good to go ahead and get everything set up for it that way when it’s released just install it and have fun. Now I’m not say my load order is right since I was going off this post: http://skyrimromance.com/installation-instructions-for-skyrim-romance-animated-version/

so it should probably look like this.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm
    Schlongs of Skyrim – Core.esm
    SOS Racemenu.eps
    SOS – VectorPlexus Regular
    FNIS.esp
    SkyUI
    XPMSE.esp
    dD – Realistic Ragdoll Force – Realistic.esp

Like I said I could be wrong and hopefully someone from the Skyrim romance team comes by and corrects not only you but me on this. I do not want to make this into the blind leading the blind kind of scenario.

Profile photo of Zsuzsa JakabZsuzsa Jakab
    Participant

Thanks Serena!

Yeah there were a lot of additional mod installation options that came up during the process that the google doc didn’t offer guidance for, including the schlong selection, so I wasn’t quite sure what box to tick. And when it comes to schlong, the more the merrier AMIRITE? *cough*

I will try your method and report back.

Profile photo of SerenaSerena
    Participant

Haha not a problem.

I can quite see why you just went screw it I’m ticking it all…I would too because like you said more the merrier! xD*ahem*
    Though I don’t think it works that way with the schlongs mod…I think they might develop extra parts that shouldn’t be there and then the whole romancey thing is ruined. That or I need to figure out why for a moment there Brynjolf (he’s my go to test subject xD) suddenly had two tallywackers until after I reinstalled the mod.

Please do report back if my method works! I’m hoping it does for you!

Profile photo of AlexaAlexa
    Participant

It might be too late (my membership wasn’t approved yet) but you didn’t do anything wrong choosing multiple options with SOS. I constantly play with two and it has never created extra parts for me. It just gives extra options to randomly assign to every male, which you can change if you choose via MCM. If you want all three, you can play with all three. 🙂

Profile photo of RoweRowe
    Participant

Also, ladies, if you’re having issues with load order, try LOOT. It can arrange your mods for you quite well, and also tell you which files are dirty (which then would need cleaning with TESedit).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.