This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

Common Questions and Answers

//Common Questions and Answers
Common Questions and Answers 2016-01-18T22:39:18+00:00

Home Forums Mod Support Common Questions and Answers

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 13 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
  • Profile photo of Angel PhenixAngel Phenix
    Participant

Hello everyone I’m a newbie to this awesome Mod and I have read everything I

could hoping to answer some of my own

problems I’m having. Ok so I found out that my Followers Light  mod is messing up this mod ok no worries I’ll turn it off. I do have one question I go where

the map marker tells me his wolf is

and nothing is there? Help please?

Profile photo of FionaFiona
    Participant

Hi!

The wolf is inside of Cragslane Cavern, hope this helps

Profile photo of FionaFiona
    Participant

There are some poser mods that are used, but i only use 0S3SEKSY NET 9000 simply because there are kissing, hugging and “other” animations which really run smoothly and there are no time limits on actions… for screenshots the poser mods i imagine would be better but for roleplaying the game i’d use seksy net or both!

Profile photo of TiffanyTiffany
    Participant

Ok, so I’ve not had any problems with this mod, except that I cannot become thane of Riften. I’ve tried not bringing Bishop with me and just going alone, bringing bishop, and even waiting (in game) until people were back in there and re-killed them all, but nothing works and I can’t finish the quest to be thane. Any idea what’s wrong? If anyone knows I’d appreciate the help 😀 otherwise I LOVE this mod 😀 can’t wait for version 2.1 and Forbidden Love 😀

Profile photo of HelenaHelena
    Participant

Hi, I am hoping I can get some more help.
    I am having constant load screen when I get to the ball room. I have tried uninstalling and restarting and turning off all mods etc. I have even DL the Safety load tool and still nothing. Is there a command to get past the ball room scene as I don’t want to loose the game all together. Thank you in advance.

Profile photo of JevalaJevala
    Participant

I know it is several months late but in order to become thane of riften you have to complete that questline before activating SRM. Unfortunately there is no way around it.

Profile photo of JevalaJevala
    Participant

When doing the Dawnguard questline Serana refuses to come with me if I have Bishop is with me. Is there any way I can complete this without having to send Bishop away? I am using EFF.

Profile photo of Kalla LightheartKalla Lightheart
    Participant

Hey Jevala! The ranger doesn’t really play well with multiple follower mods in V2.0. Try AFT, that’s what the team here recommended to me so you don’t have to leave Bishop behind when doing Dawnguard. Let me know if it works for you!

Loves!

Gypsy aka Kalla~

Profile photo of CierrahCierrah
    Participant

Can someone help me? I just got skyrim yesterday for my new computer and i don’t think either of the mods are working. which is skyrim romance mod and a retexture of female faces.

Profile photo of HelenaHelena
    Participant

Hi. just a quick question. For some reason I keep getting loading screens that will not stop no matter what i do when i enter the BallRoom, is there a way to tp into the room or a setstage so it goes to after the ball room and Cass is in the Winking Skeever again. Any help would be great as I have tried everything now, i usually carry on playing with out doing the ballroom in the end.

Profile photo of Kalla LightheartKalla Lightheart
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 13 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.