This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

be fun just a thought

//be fun just a thought
be fun just a thought 2017-07-02T13:34:22+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion be fun just a thought

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Profile photo of lonewandererlonewanderer
    Participant
    #24242 |

tobad this cant be added where the dragonborn  gets kidnapped and bishop have to fine her and save her I think this will make hell of a mod if someone can get a mod made and make It last for a bit make their  love story bigger show how Bishop loves her

Profile photo of AemiliaAemilia
    Participant

I think Bishop wouldn’t pay any fine – he would find a way to get inside and just kill everybody! 😀

Profile photo of lonewandererlonewanderer
    Participant

ya he would only took me a week to get this mod working having fun with it now think how much  fun it will be if the dragonborn had troubles with ppl and have more talks with the other npcs just like the story I been reading about on this site it sounds great to have things like that happens

Profile photo of MercyMercy
    Participant

On a side note, there is a kidnap mod on Lover’s Lab, and you can set Bishop as your rescuer. I couldn’t get Kidnapped version 3 to work however.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.