This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

3.0 screenshots. (Warning! Possible nudity)

Home/Media/3.0 screenshots. (Warning! Possible nudity)
3.0 screenshots. (Warning! Possible nudity) 2017-05-15T12:35:59+00:00

Home Forums Media 3.0 screenshots. (Warning! Possible nudity)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #23769 |

I the welling anticipation for the release of 3.0, I thought it would be nice to share with you guys these awesome shots I have taken of my Dragonborn Sharis’ adventures with 3.0 Bishop.

I am thoroughly enjoying beta testing 3.0 It is very clear to see how much work, time and dedication has gone into this mod and i guarantee you are all in for an amazing experience.

On that note…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On our way to save Karnwyr.

^^^ I turn my back for two minutes and end up running to save twinkle toes because he waltzed into a Giants camp and slapped a mammoth with his knife. ^^^^

vvvvv

“Why were you slapping a mammoth with your knife?”

“I wasn’t slapping it! I lost my footing and fell into the camp, It charged at me, so I defended myself. Next minute I was flying. Anyway, what you complaining about?! You got your lucky giant’s toe.”

“Lucky?! Bish, I think you’re getting confused. it’s a rabbits foot that’s supposed to be lucky.”

“….Oh.”

When you see the wicked gleam in his eyes, and you just know he’s gonna start trouble.

So, she’s the Dragonborn….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.