This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

2 slight problems

//2 slight problems
2 slight problems 2017-07-02T09:00:30+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion 2 slight problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #24240 |

So far love the mod. Found 2 slight problems.  Well more like slight annoyances.  First Karnwyr does not sound like a wolf.  Should have recorded a German Shepard or a Great Dane.  Second none of my characters ever wear flat shoes, so I used console command to set character height to .95 so she would not be taller than Bishop, but when they kiss my character grows.  Don’t know what I can do other than taking characters boots off when I wanna steal a kiss from Bishop.

Profile photo of AemiliaAemilia
    Participant

I think no wolf in the game sounds like a wolf. As far as I know, wolves never bark, only dogs do it. But these are Tamriel wolves, they are special. 😉 For the height problem, I don’t know. Maybe it helps if you set the character’s height via RaceMenu? Did you try that?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.